The History of Minetime

Discussion in 'Off Topic Archive' started by ItzCrazyX, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzCrazyX

ItzCrazyX Dedicated Minetimer

Hello, this is the story of Minetime the wonderful server we all know and used to love. But ever since lord Collin abandoned us to the evil wizard Noobcrew. Not much is said about this monster but only rumors. He used to burn lands and take all of the riches for himself. This is when it all began. Collin was a good boy. He knew right from wrong and found a fun and interesting game called Minecraft created by Notch. Collin soon fell in love with this game. He would play on the mineplex and hypixel servers but never thought about making a server until 2013. Once he was settled with a forums website and dedicated server, he sat back for a while hired staff and left it all to Emily, Collins girlfriend, she was the queen of Mietime she was always there when Collin simply was not. Once Emily left Collin was devastated, he had no clue what to do. He was so caught up with doing nothing that he simply just couldn't handle it. Then Tyler was there. Collin would soon trust him with the entire server and left it up to him to get staff and dev decisions. He was very evil though. He picked favorites gave his favorites special items that were unable to be obtained in regular Minecraft Factions and Prison. One of the most noticable is Kyleep. Kyleep was Tylers #1 person to go to for everything. Kyleep soon became moderator instead of helper and there was rumors that tyler and Kyleep were abusing admin powers by spawning in massive bases and giving special items to eachother.

Soon after I was raided and taken from the top to the bottom in 1 simple unclaim all. I was devastated, more than anyone could imagine. I quit and never went back. Although Factions had reset and I knew this was my chance to shine and so I did. I started off very slow, slowly climbing my way to the top. I was finally one of the most overpowered Factions teaming with my good friend ItzMattX and his friends with over 200+ spawners and counting. We were finally raided and I no longer played the server again as I feared my own faction turned against me in my moment of greed and power.

Before all of this I was once a Minetime Scrub as we used to call it. I first came on in 2013 when the server was just starting. One of my friends I used to play with told me about it and I was not impressed so i went back to my old server. After that I lost my old Minecraft account and had nothing on my old server so I quit. I looked at all of the servers I could but none of them were the one I was looking for. But then I remembered later on that there was still one server I didn't check out completely and that server was Minetime. I had no idea it would create this big of an impact on me. There was only one server that appealed to me and that was Prison.

I soon fell in love with Prison but I was not always the most powerful as you might have imagined. It was late 2013, I started playing Factions in 2011 and I was no master at it. Believe it or not I was once a D-Prisoner and struggled to become Free. I grinded countless hours to become the next rank. Once I hit A-Prisoner I couldn't believe that I had to acquire $750,000. It took me a whole week to mine the A-mine and get the money I needed to become Free, and when I did become Free thats where my story starts

I was typing in chat about how I became free and JadyMC messaged me and said that wre should skype, I happily said yes and we quickly became good friends. He was the first person I knew well on Minetime and Factions in general so I believed everything he said. He showed me his base and I thought it was the biggest base I had ever seen and will see. He gave me some netherwart and we didnt talk for a while. I created a faction and built a small base and I was content. This was around the time I got my first donator rank. It was only the first rank but I was excited none the less. My base needed to be obbied and I couldnt find a way to get enough obby for my base. (Obby=Obsidian) This is when I found out about obby mining and I went all night mineing this ravine next to my base. I created an OK base and made some cash off of it. But then when I was in a call with Jady I accidentally teleported him inside of it. He said it was trash and overclaimed my chests and netherwart. I was in the call at the time so I was being raided while I was in a call with the person that was raiding me. To this day I still hate Jady for doing that. Once when I quit Minetime for the first time I saw him on overpowered PvP and went into the Warzone to kill him. I ended up prevailing and it felt amazing to finally take him down.

Once Prison reset I started playing again and that when I met ItzDeath. He was my best friend and still is my best friend for 2 years. I told him we should play Prison and he said OK. Me and Death were playing Op PvP before that so Death didnt know much about Factions. I told him who was the best at PvP and he didnt care he went into spawn PvP and killed half the spawn. At this point I knew me and death would be friends for a long time. Im going to skip alot of the things we did but heres a rundown Prome kikzzz raided our new base, we made another it got raided with a blaze spawner in it,we created a 50x50 that immediatly got raided by Tyler and Apollo, we teamed up with beast10330 and creeperswag then we betrayed them, they found our base and raided us then duping became a thing so everyone was rich. I will not say if I did or didnt dupe. Now to the last reset before the server was closed.

Once the reset began me and Death worked quickly to become Free I dont know too much after that so im skipping to when we raided MR9. MR9 or Matt was the leader of ADMINzz the strongest Faction on the server at the time. We were teamed up with SvartaGumman and told him to get his power low enough to claim MR9s monster base. He did and we overclaimed the strongest Faction on the server. They had over 20 dubs of protection 4 or p4 armor, 7 dubs of swords all sharp V, 3 dubs of sharp V axes 25+ dubs of soul sand or SS, and 6 dubs of anvils and enchanting tables, plus a dub of rare heads. We had half the end spawn all to ourselves as we claimed half of it. we had over 50mil per harvest and we didnt even put down the 25 dubs of SS yet. Svarta helped us out but then he betrayed us. When I got online the next day it was all gone. Death told me that Svarta unclaimed all as he had mod on his alt. I was devastated, so much so that I quit for the final time and never spoke to Svarta again. The worst thing is he gave it all back to MR9 and he got nothing.

And the rest is History, Noobcrew make Minetime great again and thank you for reading.
    Sincerely, CrazyBadGamer, CrazyOG, ItzCrazyX, ItzCrazy_

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

cool. just wasted a min of my life reading that but nice story

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. ItzCrazyX

Thank I just wasted 30 mins of my life writing it

#3 ItzCrazyX, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

Seems more like your story than minetime's story. You should edit the title to make it fit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Vitanni

Vitanni Dedicated Minetimer

I didn't read all of it but, cool

6. ItzCrazyX

Cant, titles cant be edited once you have already published it.

7. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

lol I think Emily is Collins cousin

8. Jawed

Jawed Forum Enthusiast

9. west

west Forum Enthusiast

"collin was a good boy"
    lies

10. botdf

botdf Forum Enthusiast

tl;dr

Something something resets something something server is down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Went from Minetime to factu
    Went from Minetime to factions to prison?

12. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

Wtf is wrong with you? This isn't Africa... Incest ain't legal mate

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

That's a long story o_O

14. abuela

abuela Forum Enthusiast

Nice story I guess.

15. lorn

lorn Dedicated Minetimer

"history of minetime"

90% of story is about him and his experiences

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. gte_

gte_ Forum Enthusiast

Emily is Collin's cousin. Also Kyle got that enchanted gold and diamond for helping Collin. Also you are literally just repeating the rumors from 1.6 that Nuggets and Kyle spawn massive bases in.

17. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

and the moral of the story is never trust Svarta and Noobcrew is still %200 useless.

18. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

that bump

it's like about how long Olivia's Helper application has been open wow

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

20. Yoowy

Yoowy Expert Member

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.