USA Pablo's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Pablo, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Your in-game name: My main in game is Pabs_b.
    What timezone are you in? CDT (Central Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -5 hours.
    What country do you live in? United States of America.
    What languages do you speak? English and Spanish.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): Bandicam along with imgur and screenshots.
    Why do you think you should become a helper? I am over qualified to be a helper with my experience and time availability to be on and active. I don't mainly stick to one server on Minetime as I float between OP, Skyblock, Prison, and PvPFest mainly but also go onto Factions along with creative. I have had more experience than probably any other applicant on being a staff member and what it takes to be a staff member. I am and active in discussions on the Discord server and in game. I know the rules better than most staff on the server and can easily adapt to a situation change or if the situation requires a different approach. I do not favor friends as how I believe a staff member can have friends with non-staff but should not favor them as that puts other players at a disadvantage. I also believe while choosing a player to become staff it should be a fair decision and the player must be capable of doing their role as a staff member to help out the community. Staff can be friends with other staff but should not impair their decision making on promoting the member to a higher role faster than others as had been the problem in the past. I have been staff on big server with an always 1,000+ player basis to small server with only ever 20 - 50 players on. I have owned my own servers with a constant online player basis of 200 players and know what to look for in member becoming staff. I am always will to helper players out and get them started it they ask me when they are new and show them the ropes of the server.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? 2-6 hours weekdays, 4-7 weekends. When my sports season starts Tuesdays and Thursdays activity will be down to 2-3 hours.
    How long have you been playing Minetime? Since May, 2013.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Banned ingame once in 2014 for advertising.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? Yes. I have been a helper on many servers along with Developer, System Admin, Senior Admin, Moderator, Co-Owner, and Owner.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Sorry but no support.
    • You're a bit immature
    • You hold grudges
    Thank you for making your application more visible, but I am still sticking with no support. The reason why I said you hold grudges is because when I said "I couldn't see a word on your application," you immediately disliked my comment on your application as well as my introduction. This makes you look like you can't take constructive criticism.
    I also say you're a bit immature because this isn't really needed. I know you probably have "more experience than probably any other applicant" but this doesn't need to be stated. You also state that you know the rules better than most staff on the server. If you look at any other staff application, accepted or not, none of them have stated how better they are at something. This makes you look like you're bragging about yourself which is bad on your part.
    Furthermore, according to Litebans, you've been banned 3 times in 2017; one of which telling Nuggets, Collin, Woodman and Thrawt to "suck you off (http://i.imgur.com/iN4Q9Z9.jpg)." Lying on your application also makes you look bad.

I wish you the best of luck! :)

#2 Sookarook, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Unflaws

Unflaws Forum Enthusiast

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Kyle liked to troll me and ban me and mute me.

5. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Woodman is the one who banned you all three times.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Thats why I said kyle

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

No. Here is one instance:
    • You were banned on the forums for one day by Yoowy for bumping old threads from 2014. In Discord, you told Pile and Kitten to unban you, and that you did not break a rule. It clearly states in the Forum Rules that bumping threads is not allowed. Especially when you did it intentionally. You argued that the rules were outdated, but they are current.
    If the staff were not knowledgeable with the rules, they would not be staff.
    Pabs_b: Inappropriate skin, countless inappropriate chat
    EpicBossPabs_b: 3 warnings and a mute for Inappropriate chat

They may not be bans, but they show immaturity.

#7 Snorlax, Mar 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Wrong there was a misunderstanding with the skin and this is talking about bans not warnings.

9. zZSoupzzPvPZz

zZSoupzzPvPZz Active Member

My profile pic would have a better chance than u tbh

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Pablo just because you disagree with someone's criticism in your application, you don't need to rate it disagree. You also rated Sookarook's post disagree. Nobody wants a disagree rating, and you should always consider someone's feedback.

11. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Don't forget Sookarook. Absolutely not ok to be rating criticizing posts in your application disagree just because they are not supporting you. Mitchell's posts were further proof that you are not suitable for this job... not worth a disagree.

12. Mitchell

Mitchell Forum Enthusiast

Attached Files:

13. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Now he is just disagreeing with every post I make on this thread. How professional. Great person to have as staff.

EDIT: going to edit this to avoid as many disagrees as possible, Pablo rated Sookarook's introduction disagree simply because she disagreed with his Helper Application.

EDIT; Thanks bready for the agrees I appreciate it!! :D

#14 Snorlax, Mar 22, 2017
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bradfor925

Bradfor925 Forum Enthusiast

Pabs, I hope you are kidding.

15. suejeanbee

suejeanbee Dedicated Minetimer

Whenever you actually prove him wrong or call him out he either doesn't address it, or deflects. He's proven that in Discord channels and general chat. Also saying you know the rules better than most staff and saying you're overly qualified seems a bit conceited.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Exactly. He acts like he knows everything until he gets called out for it.

17. BigServerMen

BigServerMen Dedicated Minetimer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Beeman

Administrator

This is just a reminder for users posting in this forum that this isn't a place to start a flame war over whether someone should be a staff member or not. There has already been numerous reports related to this thread, with a vast amount of users participating in rating spam.

This thread is for feedback and constructive criticism. It's appreciated and encourage members of the community to provide their thoughts on a person's application. It's rude to spam the disagree rating on a person because you don't like what they have to say. At the same time, players shouldn't be insulting other players.

Please remember to follow the rules.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

No support.

I think you're a bit immature, you're also annoying... I dislike how you say you know the rules better than most staff on the server and that you're ''over qualified'', this just makes you seem over confident and stuck up.