my time in minetime

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by fallacal, Jan 5, 2014.

1. fallacal

fallacal New Member

hey guys my ign is fallacal, im 13, i live in england, and ive actually been posting on the forms for a while, i just never got around to the introduction. anyway better late than never so im going to give you a tour through my minetime time :D

part 1: in the beggining

right so i was first invited to the server through my friend at school. i only actually ran into him because my maths teacher had to move the bot next to me. anyway he asked my to join his faction so i said yes. he gave me the ip and i started to play factions a bit. i didnt really like it but went on it just for the bantar over skype.
    part 2: where am i?

one day the server i used to go on was down for mainenance so i went on minetime. my friend wasnt on so i decided to try out what skyblock would be like on a server. i liked it and played it a bit. then my computer crashed and as i was looking for skyblock again i saw skywars and tried that. i was OBSESSED. i played it day in day out for weeks on end. i started to make videos of it and eventually invited my friend to come play.
    part 3: look over here

my friend is obsessed with pvp so naturally he started going on overpowered pvp and pvp fest. he made me go on it and i quickly took up a disliking for overpowered pvp sumply because it took too long to kill people. (im not one for patience). anyway i tried kit pvp and really liked it so i decided i might as well try all the other minetime servers. prison quickly lost me because i just didnt know what to do. survival quickly lost me because there was too much grief. the hunger games slowly lost me as i was quite a bad pvper at the time but i still enjoyed the gist of it. infection lost me for an unknown reason. i cant quite pinpoint it but ive never really wanted to go back.
    part 4: creative

then i found creative. i started to go to skin comps as more of a thing for meeting new people than actually winning. anyway i met a few decent friends who are still with me today. i also havent spoken to a lot of them for a long time.
    part 5: my first rank

so i got vip along with my friend and we re-visited ll the servers. my favorite was still creative but re-visiting made me re-join pvp fest and factions. i then about 2 weeks later upgraded to mvp and tried out my favorite servers again.
    part 6: maddy and liz

i met maddy in a skin comp. we went to her plot and i started to help build a hotel. we started skyping and not soon after she added someone called liz to the call. they then asked me if i wanted to play prison and i said no. then then told me to come and play prison. when i got on i hadnt been on in about 6 moths but had voted regularly. i had about 250000 when i logged on and instantly bought c rank and b rank while maddy and liz were still trying to get b. i played constantly for a few days until i got to freedman. i visited the freedman world and there was a lot of grief so i soon lost interest once i realized there wasn't much for me to do. i still go on from time to time but not often.
    part 7: christmas

so then the christmas sale came and my friend bought me executive. i then got a huge sum of money off my uncle so ranked myself up to admin as well. this was a major turning point in my minetime life. i got praised and nagged on all of the servers (especially creative) but i enjoyed it. it felt good to help people and i still like it whenever someone msgs me ty. if you've read this far comment poetaetoe
    part 8: now

its now January 5th and two days ago i started playing the hunger games A LOT. my pvp skills have improved and i now win about 1 in 10 games which isnt that bad really. i still get pestered but i dont mind it. what i mind is when people swear in chat saying that dose admins killed them because of the perks we get. anyway whenever someone says that i reply "we dont get perks and were not pros cos were admins, were admins cos were pros" it quickly shuts them up and i go back to slaughtering people :D
    thanks for reading :D

if your interested in my hunger games a link to a montage is here

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. AllMightyRyan

AllMightyRyan Dedicated Minetimer

Wow, way to totally rip off my idea....

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. henryking3rd

henryking3rd New Member

it should me betty the axe

4. henryking3rd

henryking3rd New Member

5. Constin Liu

Constin Liu Dedicated Minetimer

Henryking3rd, just edit your previous message next time. :p

Nice story @fallacal :D

6. fallacal

fallacal New Member

Use the edit button

7. fallacal

fallacal New Member

What???

8. AllMightyRyan

9. fallacal

fallacal New Member

10. AllMightyRyan

No.

11. shadeslayer202

shadeslayer202 Forum Enthusiast

That is true, however I do think you read his post and made a copy. @AllMightyRyan you should not point it out, rules of society ;)

12. Yoowy

Yoowy Expert Member

Nice read, very interesting to learn about you! :)

13. fallacal

fallacal New Member

u r a proper bajan fan

14. fallacal

fallacal New Member

genuinely didnt