My Time, on MineTime.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AllMightyRyan, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllMightyRyan

AllMightyRyan Dedicated Minetimer

AHHHH Minetime. I remember the best and worst times of this server. I don't really play anymore due to the playerbase of 2000 players with 1/2 of them being russian hackers coding there own super KillAura and X-Ray. Trying to find a duplication hack. Lets not forget the hack were it would instantly TP you to spawn and log you out. Hi. I am AllMightyRyan, but you can call me Ryan. I am going to talk about my time on Minetime.

Starting Phase:
    It ALL started with my cousin, Zachary (Zach_Attack) which I have to thank for getting me into this server. A couple years at a sleepover, playing MC he recommended me to this server. It was great fun. I remember getting my first enchanted bow. Now, you have to remember this was a time when it was just a playerbase of 30 people. The map that is now PvPFest looked stranded compared to now. Man, I really sucked. As I started getting more into this so called "community" I donated for I believe General 3, which back then compared to now, Gen3 i believe is Executive. Anyway, soon after that I donated another whole $115 because there was no rank upgrades. (Thanks a lot Collin) At that time, It was the best there was no hackers, maybe 50 people and only about 3 General 5's. Killing the little scrubs that ran around on the ground like ants. All of the General5's were teamed, no doubt about it. At this point, we did not know that hacks were allowed. As time went on, Gen5's and Gen4's (CEO's and Admin's) started to trade kits. That way you had a full set of Diamond. Let me tell you, Collin couldn't stand this. Lol. he HATED people of higher ranks giving lower-ranked noobs their kits. Anyway, time went on. The server was great. But all great things come to an end. This led us to the next phase.

The Collin House Phase:
    Everyone knows the house in the middle of the two biomes on PvPFest? Collin slowly made that house. Collin also had an OP bow that one shotted people. There was a sign outside the house that read
    "Collin's House:
    Come in and you risk dying
    In construction"​
    Something along those lines. I had my full set of Diamond like a boss coming in and BAMN. He one shots me and I lose it all. Thanks. Everyone got pissed of at this. Had to include this for the lolz

The Hacks Phase:
    Nodus started to become popular. At first it was the Bugatti to hacked clients. Everyone started using it. Amazingly became the "best client made. ever" stated by most people. I dont know why we used this. It isn't even that good and you can get better ones like WeepCraft or Huzuni wich had 10x better PvP advantages. Hacked clients started to become more and more pro-dominate in the server.

The Friend Phase:
    Being on the server for a while now, with a playerbase of around 90, I started to make friends and meet new people. One of the very first people I ever met, was RealNickonator (hopefully he doesnt see this :p) Nick, when I met him, was a noob. He had some diamond but was a no-rank (or a captain) and was another ant to kill. But nick was different. Even though everytime I saw him, i swarmed him with ForceField and killed him, he still voted every single day and sent me all of his money. We would talk through PM but weren't official friends. He kept on giving me money, kept joking with me and we became team/friends. The best story, which is when I got his skype, was the "Collin House Swoop" Basically, I dropped into Collin's house, killed about 10 Iron noobs then flew away like nothing happened. It may not be funny to you, but when me and Nick were talking about it on skype, it was hilarious. This was how I met nick.

The Hacked Account Phase:
    At this time, not to be cocky, I was probly one of the Strongest and Best player on the server. I was a big target. I had the best team and rarely died. Now, this guy wanted to skype me, he claimed he had a good client and sent me a "Fake" one. Basically, when i entered my username and password, it just froze and sent the information to him. My account got hacked, password changed and then I lost all of my armour, my team and everything. He had a drop party with my stuff, Killed my team and said some nasty remarks on the server. I lost everything. Eventually, after 2 weeks I finally got in contact with Collin (thanks, again for taking so long) and he transfered my General5 to my current account, AllMightyRyan. Justice had been made and everything was good.

Things from there went on for a good couple months, easily the best player on the server and the most OP team.

The PvPFestTeam Phase:

Our team was getting big, harder to manage. Players joined, got kicked off, became enemies quicker and faster. Faster then we could get the information to other players. We decided to make a website, in fact its still up. You can check it out if you want. <<<<<<< http://www.pvpfestteam.webs.com >>>>>>>
    It was great. Me and Jonespwns were leaders and everything was going as planned. Collin actually enjoyed the idea of us making a website dedicated to the server. He decided to let us advertise it on the server so we could invite players to apply. We recruited people, people payed for team, etc. It was great.

The Minetime Join:
    I knew that the servers were joining. Me and Collin talked on chats and I even got sneak peak of spawn. (GG NOOBS) This is just here to prove that Minetime just used to be PvPFest. All donator's ranks reset and people were mad. Really mad. I remember Collin's skype chat.
    "Im scared ryan. Players donation ranks are gonna reset. Im gonna get swarmed."​
    Something along those lines.

Thats about it. After that stuff went on. Me and collin talked on skype alot but that soon came to an end. Minetime became the #1 server on minecraftservers.org. When Collin became the owner of this monstrosity, we lost contact, Here are a few ORIGINAL memories I still remember I didn't include:

1.) DDOS (omfg)
    Minetime got DDOS'ed CONSTANTLY by Botnet. Collin got very frustrated and the server was at around 10 crashes a day. It was terrible until we got DDOS protection. (Thx collin)

2.) Removal of PvPLogging plugin
    One time, Collin removed the pvplog plugin due to lag. (In case you didn't know, PvPlogging is when you are about to die, you leave the server) It was terrible. 1v1 ing another diamond guy was torcher. When someone logs back in after pvplogging for some reason they get a 5 second god mode. This allowed them to eat a God Apple or for them to hit you. It was torcher and this lasted for a good 2-3 weeks.

3.) Skypes With Collin
    Collin would NEVER answer skype calls. Lol. We would get like 1 every month and me, RealNick, DrowninPizza (Makayla), and maybe Jonespwns would be in a 3-hour long call with him. i remember once, Collin was skype-chatting me while at school lunch complaining about it.

Anyway, I really don't play anymore. I dont find minecraft that fun anymore and only show up once in a while. There is PLENTY of more memories like Trying to BUY MODERATOR, then getting demoted..... lol overall I had loads of fun and loads of crap on this server. You might see me once in a while, but for now its a farewell :D

I may be updating this, leave any questions in a comment below.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. SebbyTon

SebbyTon New Member

wow just read all of that its just amazing how the server went from 30 players to 2000

3. AllMightyRyan

Collin liked my post :3

4. Hazzastibbs

Hazzastibbs Forum Enthusiast

I think I remember this. It was a long time ago.

5. shadeslayer202

shadeslayer202 Forum Enthusiast

Yes it was. I remember this as well and it was really fun! I even believe that *****General aka Admin was $35! It was a great time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. QueenofAmazing

Premium

Wow. I didn't know all that about minetime. I've only been here for several months (since I bought MC for PC.). Glad I happened to run across this server. It was my second server I added to my server list, its now the one I usually play on. lol. But you have been here for far longer, and It sounded awesome back then.

7. shadeslayer202

shadeslayer202 Forum Enthusiast

Trust me, it was amazing! Less lag, more op people to kill :D.

8. Tyler P.

Tyler P. KAWI
    Premium

That was one Long *** Post But a awesome story :D

9. AllMightyRyan

Yah this server was awesome while it lasted.

10. Yoowy

Yoowy Expert Member

This is so fun to learn about Minetime back in the old days :)

11. Tyler P.

Tyler P. KAWI
    Premium

Why dont you still find it fun?

12. Tyler P.

Tyler P. KAWI
    Premium

Lol I remember when there was less than 300 people on at a time a normal basis of 200-250 and everybody was getting excited when getting close to 500 next thing you know there's 1500 people on at a time and sometimes maxis out out 2000 didnt use to play it much because it was a small server now its my top 2 server to play on sorry if there is bad grammer or words spaced together im on my tablet

13. AllMightyRyan

1.) There is too many players
    2.)There are russian hackers who have the best kill aura who kill you in 2 hits
    3.)I dont find Minecraft that "entertaining" anymore
    4.)All the people that I met on the server who I had fun with don't play anymore.

14. Tyler P.

Tyler P. KAWI
    Premium

15. Tyler P.

Tyler P. KAWI
    Premium

But you still support and stay on the forum Lol

16. AllMightyRyan

Yah lol I like the community and all, and Collin is a beast but in game, its not that fun :p

17. AllMightyRyan

If I got offered say moderator, I would get more into the server, as I like having authority or being higher then people. If im just a normal user, i have no drive to continue on MineTime.

18. Tyler P.

Tyler P. KAWI
    Premium

:eek: Gotta love the Smiley avatr pic :D

19. AllMightyRyan

Yah, I use it on almost all of my forums that I am active in :L

20. isabella_sarro

isabella_sarro New Member

How do you create a thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.