Factions Zombie infection : prestige 5 zombies are too OP...

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Mumjoe, Feb 23, 2014.

?

Agree or disagree?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2014.
  1. Agree

33.3%
  2. Disagree

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mumjoe

Mumjoe New Member

Well in my opinion prestige 5 zombies are just ruining the fun with sharp 20 bows, and eggs. The humans are being dominated in evry round by zombies . So i think maybe humans if thy get a kill dtreak the care package should be enchanted god apples, not golden apples

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

I hate sharp20 bows.

3. Volga

Volga Expert Member

I didn't even know such a thing existed....

4. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

#Infection

5. ___ghandi___

___ghandi___ New Member

This is a bit of a pickle isn't it? All of the people well below Prestige 5 will cry for the eggs and bows to be taken. All of the people who have finally reached Prestige 5 after working at it are now faced with the problem that they stuck it out through the hard times only to be kicked in the guts and have their reward taken away.

Don't like the higher levels because they're more powerful? Simple, use voting and kills to build your levels up just like everybody else had to, don't whinge that you don't get max armor from the word 'go'. If you vote on both links you can get at least 6 levels a day and I have been fortunate enough to win the 15, 50 and 100 levels bonus which helps greatly.

Dying to more powerful players sucks but it is also quite satisfying to break their kill streak and give them back some of their own medicine.

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”

Regards,
    Ghandi

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1