Why you shouldn't believe everything some stranger tells you.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by brudin, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brudin

brudin New Member

Please read this entire thing before replying/rating. Thanks.

Something that has been pissing me off lately is all the lying I've been seeing on here. I try not to target anyone directly, but this has to stop.

So Hazzastibbs recently posted about having cancer. Just like if anyone else had cancer, people said sorry and hoped he will do better. That's great! If someone has cancer, there's not too much a person can really do on the internet, so apologizing is good.

I had my doubts, though.

First, he started off by saying a doctor told him he had two years left to live.
    [​IMG]
    Later that day...
    [​IMG]
    "The dead cells are taking over"? Seriously? In less than 12 hours, he got to visit the doctor, perform a complete checkup, then get the conclusion of dead cells taking over and only a month to live. Okay, that makes sense. /s

And then this... I don't even.
    [​IMG]
    Not the reply to me, but the part above.
    Okay, so apparently the 'dead cancer blood cells' were able to build up for 12 years and the doctors didn't notice? Okay, again, that completely makes sense. /s

And then today, he posts this.
    [​IMG]

Alright, so this is what we have.

He's 18, and his "girlfriend"(?) is pregnant
    The doctors said his death is now delayed by two weeks. Doctors only give estimates. They can't just say death has been delayed.

I posted on his profile a while back asking some questions:
    [​IMG]

I replied asking him what the specific disease was called, but he never replied, and get this, he actually deleted my post. Huh, neat! Also, "a certain treatment of chemo found in Germany" isn't really helpful, it's vague.

Now about him being 18.

I decided to look him up on google since his name is pretty unique and easy to find, and found a profile on another server forums. Now he's probably going to change his age on here once he sees this and come up with some bs excuse about it, but here's what it is currently:
    [​IMG]
    Huh, says 15 on here. Okay, maybe a mistake? Nope, he also did a mod application on super-gaming:
    [​IMG]
    https://super-gaming.net/index.php?threads/hazzastibbs-mod-app.20637/

Also, even better, there's a post on here about him accidentally putting the wrong birthday:
    [​IMG]
    It's deleted, but you can access it here:
    https://www.minetime.com/search/77730/?page=2

Now since he removed my post on his profile asking for his specific disease and then ended up blocking me from posting (if that was him, idk, still new to these forums), lied about his age (and I'm assuming him having a kid), and just gives vague and confusing info about his current condition, I really have my doubts.

He hasn't asked for any money, but he's implied that he needs it - don't give him any until he gives actual proof. As of now, he's lying and has no idea what he's talking about.

If you're going to dislike this post, please tell me why. Thanks.

#1 brudin, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    • Like x 9
    • Winner x 4
    • Informative x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Useful x 1
  2. daelwolf

daelwolf Retired Staff

I can't say I disagree, but I won't say I do agree because of the off-chance that he actually does have Cancer.

I removed the mention of the other server and replaced the server name with "another server."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Hasan

Hasan Expert Member

Busted! Just admit it! You aren't even freaking out that you're dying! I would go mentally insane if I had 2 weeks to live! Seriously, I can't choose if you're lying or you're telling the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

5. FreakingEpic

FreakingEpic Dedicated Minetimer

I can see evidence that he may not have cancer but if you really do have cancer @Hazzastibbs dont give up fighting. It's a long battle and it will take a few years to completely rid yourself of cancer. Remain strong and you can easily overcome it!

6. brudin

brudin New Member

Seeing how he said it started at 6 and has been building up for 12 years (so 18 years of age) when in reality he's 14-15, I pretty much doubt it now.

7. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

You're a cool guy brudin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. brudin

brudin New Member

my mom said that once

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. tacticturtle

tacticturtle New Member

I love you for making this thread. You are so smart. Anyways, I had my doubts too, but the question is: why would he lie about it? Money? Attention? What?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Joeseph Stiener

Joeseph Stiener New Member

That is a nice, logical argument. After reading that I must say that I highly doubt that he actually has cancer. Nice effort on digging all this up to expose the truth, thank you. :)

11. Player0949

Player0949 New Member

He asked for 25k to fly Germany fir a cure.

12. brudin

brudin New Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. shadeslayer202

shadeslayer202 Forum Enthusiast

To be honest, I never really believed his post and just sort of ignored it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. LtSpearzZ

LtSpearzZ Dedicated Minetimer

Well, I'm always a logical kind of thinker myself. From what @brudin has shown there's a lot of proof behind the conclusion that he doesn't have cancer. Of course, like with everything there is a small chance of it being true (though his information is all over the place) and for that I will most likely reserve judgement. It's safe to say I'm leaning towards this side though. To be honest I want to see what @Hazzastibbs says now that he's going to be facing a whole community worth of questions.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hazzastibbs

Hazzastibbs Forum Enthusiast

I honestly feel horrible at the moment. Just reading all this hate I got.
    Super gaming, huh? Never played it before, although I think my brother used to play it not sure.
    And I never asked for money FROM ANYONE!
    This really hurts me emotionally to think someone has tried this hard to say I don't have cancer.
    You can say whatever you want to say. But this will never be true.

Oh yeah, and I love it how someone winning the lottery is more believable then someone having cancer, even though millions of people a year are diagnosed with cancer.

16. tacticturtle

tacticturtle New Member

He has some good points to question you on, but I still believe you for the most part.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hazzastibbs

Hazzastibbs Forum Enthusiast

Oh and, if your wondering why you can't post on my profile, that's because I changed it so that only people I follow can post on it.

18. JokersOmen

JokersOmen New Member

I actually believe this but maybe if @Hazzastibbs posted like a picture of the documents or copies of it saying your diagnosed with type 4 cancer then I'd believe you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. brudin

brudin New Member

There was no hate, just points given. Mind actually giving proof that you aren't lying rather than pulling the guilt card?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. JokersOmen

JokersOmen New Member

Everybody wants to see proof that you are diagnosed. I want proof that your 18 as well. Idk I'm not hating I just have trust issues a lot of times.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.