to OWNERS, they'll probably ignore

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Del, Dec 22, 2016.

?

Your thoughts of the new owners?

1. L

21 vote(s)
    95.5%
  2. Very nice

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Del

Del Forum Enthusiast

I've been apart of MineTime community for a very long time, ngl 2016... one of the worst year, 1: Collin shuts down the server and apologizes, 2/3 months later hitting us with an update - selling it to a friend/giving it
    Those new owners i i .. i literally have no words to say, to explain how sad, lazy they are.
    IGNORING us, don't listen to us.
    Better shuttingdown the server instead of having it up, having a quick death is better than fokin letting you bleed. because you guys do nothing, don't provide us with any updates, don't listen to our suggestions.
    I honestly do not care anymore, and especially you owners shame on you, shame on you for not taking good care of the server, shame on you for buying the server at first place and treating us bad

#1 Del, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Callmematthew

Callmematthew Dedicated Minetimer

I agree

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. west

west Forum Enthusiast

these motherbad words are treating us like motherbad wording bad word and im bad wording sick of it these bad words are bad wording horrible at taking care of two bad wording servers, BAD WORD

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Lewis

Lewis Judas

Well said, @CypriotMerks please put this server back in it's grave...Where it belongs..

• Like Like x 1
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  5. MLGapplejuice

MLGapplejuice Forum Enthusiast

6. Del

Del Forum Enthusiast

L0ll ma coompuuuter has autocorrect lol if i type badword it automatically corrects to aword LOL

#6 Del, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
  7. Callmematthew

Callmematthew Dedicated Minetimer

Yeah, same. xD

#7 Callmematthew, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
  8. Jules630

Jules630 Member

I've also been apart of minetime for a very long time, Seeing it like this is really hard to see... But as much as we all hate/dislike the new owners i think we should work with them instead of against them.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  9. Lewis

Lewis Judas

I know I'm your friend, but I'm sorry I completely disagree with you there, how are we supposed to work with them when they are being lazy? @Noobcrew is barely online and ignores us, @CypriotMerks just ignores us, we can't work with people like that.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Jules630

Jules630 Member

I agree with you its just for me i hate to see minetime like this and i dont want it to end, Without The owners Minetime will end, And maybe thats just something i need to get into my head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Insomnia_Awakens

Insomnia_Awakens Dedicated Minetimer

I agree, if they really wanted to buy a server, at least treat us with respect, were all human, and we love MT too! I've been here for almost 5 years, and now it's ending?? Nice Christmas present new owners. You need to respect your people IF your gonna run it, it just doesn't make since that the helpers and Moderators are fixing so many problems, and they're not, heck, we've even gotten to the point where we have to stop these awful things. I'm going to miss MT badly, Its only 3 days till Christmas then this happens, I understand that our old MT owner has gotten sick of Minecraft, that's why people made servers, then MT shuts down the first time, taking more than half of the ENTIRE community, away, its just messed up, THEN we have people crashing us because they think its funny, ITS NOT I'm a miss all of y'all if MT shuts down, maybe next time when Minecraft gets upbeat and he makes MT new again? Dunno, but it's been a fun ride, and merry Christmas, Hanukka, Winter Solstice, Winter break, or even a great day to all of y'all

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Ken

Ken Dedicated Minetimer

At least give the server files the Tyler (Nuggets) if you don't want to work. he want to help us

13. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

14. Del

Del Forum Enthusiast

Lmao now i remeber i typed *threating us like sh1t* and some staff edited it for me lol.