This is Why Fantasy Shouldn't be Helper

Discussion in 'Off Topic Archive' started by Jack, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

NOTE: I don't care what you guys think about me, but we can't let this crap take represent our server. She's an absolute idiot. I'd rather have neither than both of us be helper.

Mainly, she's a very nice person (not). Before helper applications opened, she was an absolute jerk to everyone. Then when applications opened, she went full tryhard mode. Great start. She also rate abuses and talks about me and I'm sure others behind her back. And sure, @Satoru , @Pixel , and myself weren't the nicest before helper applications opened. But I know we are all nice people at heart, as I've known them for two plus years and myself for 13

This is not what we should have for Helper. Just realise who @Fantasy truly is before supporting her.

• Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. GoodLuck

GoodLuck Expert Member

Seriously?

I really hope this is some kind of joke.

Look, you at entitled to your own opinions but sometimes you don't need to share them. This is ridiculous bullying that I find unacceptable and which I wish was not tolerated. You say she talks behind your back. What did you just do? Seriously, why do this?
    You're so focused on these helper applications, it's actually sick. Chill out, back up a little and think about what you're doing.

Just grow up a little and realise that putting people down like this never, ever ends well.

I'm genuinely disappointed.

#2 GoodLuck, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

I don't see anything wrong with sharing opinions if it is to inform others.

4. GoodLuck

GoodLuck Expert Member

So, you're telling me it's fine if I was to tell my friend for example Geoff, that I didn't like you and that Geoff shouldn't be friends with you just because I didn't like you?

If so, clearly we have very different upbringings. Sorry.

I don't have a problem with others sharing opinions to inform others, but if it is to put another person down, I'm sorry but that's serious.

5. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

I understand your point and agree :) All I meant was that there is nothing wrong to share an opinion, although him talking about Fantasy talking behind his back was unessecary so I see where you are coming from :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fantasy

Fantasy Expert Member

I get it. You don't want me becoming helper, and I respect your opinion. I don't really know why you think I am guaranteed to get staff in the first place, because my relationships with staff, the ratings and views I receive on my application really mean nothing.
    Despite this fact, I am absolutely disgusted with your behaviour. To think you'd go so low as to make a thread reasoning why I shouldn't become helper is kind of hilarious, but at the same time, stupid and immature of you.

I am a nice person, to people I like, the people around me as new people whom I do not know and have never talked to before, which is a very large majority of the server, probably even 98 or 99%. This staff position I am applying for does not forbid me from disliking a few other players because of past experiences or problems. No where in the rules or application format does it state that I am not allowed to have an opinion and choice on who I talk to.
    I don't see how you think I am a 'jerk' to everyone, because I simply state my opinion and that's that. If you give me proof of me being a jerk, I will probably laugh because it was most likely ages ago.
    Also, you say I am a try hard. Okay, but so are many other people. At least I do not deny that fact. Also, I didn't start acting 'nice' simply because applications came out. I decided I wanted to start with a clean slate on the reopening of minetime, and to proove this, I will even show you a screenshot.
    Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 10.17.32 pm.png
    Before the applications even opened or I even knew about them, I decided to apologise to the people I felt necessary. And you say I am the immature and rude one?

Anyway, I have already disproved your 'rate abusing' statement. For one; you have given more disagrees than me, and two; I disagree to people when I feel it is necessary, or I do not like their way or view on a particular subject. I don't repeatedly give ratings out like they are going out of fashion for no reason.

I do talk about others behind their back, but usually, I end up telling the person I talk about what I said. This is because I have freedom of speech. This doesn't mean what I talk about is rude or negative, but simply, I am bored, and you can't deny that you have done it to many of your friends, peers and people you dislike also.

I don't know why you have a grudge against me, if you could PM me why and we can try and sort this out without creating unnecessary drama for the public to see it would be lovely. But, if you decide to be negative, I will be ignoring your statements from this point on. I feel there will be no need to reply to them, as they are simply nonsense and negativity.

Thanks, and have a good one.

#6 Fantasy, Aug 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Tenk

Tenk Guest

It was just a prank

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

I've always supported you Plat, but this is not how it should go. By the way, I am against satoru being a helper but I did not go full steam ahead and create a thread as to why he shouldn't be a helper even though I rebuked him several times but have valid reasons as to why I did so, mainly because of his posts.
    Posting a thread like this is not how you show disapproval towards someone's goals.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TheLastStraw

But with no camera lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kappa

Kappa Expert Member

^^^^^^
    Oh yeah dylan tbh, if helper applications are going to make you get your act together then whats the problem, the person whos changed has only changed for the better, and be it he'll only stay that way if he gets accepted, at least he'll stay that way.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Greehn

Greehn Forum Enthusiast

Woah woah, i think this went too far. Fantasy has apologized deeply for her mistakes in the past. We shouldn't be making rants about her.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. TheLastStraw

It doesn't seem that way. Really, all those immature threads that you created about Cypriot means something. Are you trying to tell to me that your attitude changed overnight? I've seen helpers break and just give in to their old self just because they can't keep that mask on for long.

#13 TheLastStraw, Aug 28, 2016
  13. Kappa

Kappa Expert Member

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, this is getting old.

14. Ollie

Ollie retired moderator
    Premium

Creating a whole thread dedicated to why Fantasy shouldn't become staff says a lot really.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.