Thanks Everyone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by eaglechen, May 19, 2016.

1. eaglechen

eaglechen Dedicated Minetimer

I recently attempted to revisit Minecraft again briefly just to see many of my friends on the server. Saw it closed. Can back and read Collin's thread. I strangely am kind of feeling like crying over a simple game. The catharsis generated by this server actually effected me despite the fact that I am a cold *******.

I would like to thank @Collin for the probably countless hours he spend running this business. I run a 3D printing service and I can understand the stress. Collin, if you do take your precious time to read this, I don't think you can understand what the service you have done to some of us, especially when some of us need to blow off stress on this network as life can sometimes get difficult. Please do tell the admins and yourself that there are people who believe the work you have done means a great deal.

I will be dropping by to see some of you if some limited domain of Minetime does open up. MESSAGE ME (you know who you are) if you want to keep in touch.

Guys, it has been an amazing ride for 6-7 years. I have seen so many people come and go and met many seemingly nice brave souls (you can never trust people these days on the internet ... *sigh*) who made my experience great.

My friends, and especially the Minetime Team, it has been a pleasure and honor flying with you.

Eagle out.

2. Xavier

Goodbye dude, it's been fun playing along with you on infection. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ILOVEMONEY1536

ILOVEMONEY1536 New Member