Thank You

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Collin, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimpin81

pimpin81 Active Member

MINETIME COMMUNITY MAKE A SERVER SO IT DOESNT COME TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bradfor925

Bradfor925 Forum Enthusiast

Sad to see minetime being shut down.. but.. it had to happen one way or another.. I have so many memories on this awesome server! All the way back to 2011, When Factions, Creative and Prison were always full, when Minetime always had 2000 players online.. When.. I knew loads of people on this server.. I'm going to miss this server! and miss everyone that plays on it! Even if I don't know you, lol. thanks to @iBigMatt @ImpactVolts @Yash @ByPassed @JewK @Behemothic Lance and other faction members for letting a Homeless Australian into an overpowered and Awesome faction! Thanks to all of the staff members new/old that I knew, or had sort of a friendship with. @xBMAN @ADAMATOR1234 @Ha_Im_White @Kyleep @Ollie @Parker @daelwolf @Thrawt @Drowninpizza and @Joel I would also like to say a big thanks to @Tyler and @Collin! You guys were and always will be the best people for making this server an awesome place! Thanks to the high rank staff members that have left Minetime in the past... @MinetimeSupport @Megan @Kevin @Jess @drtshock and now to say goodbye to the people I knew very much.. @VolgaDecimo @Bubu0011 @Dominic @Dylan @eemioo @Fantasy @Genius1223 @H3vah @imcalledsarah @Jasmine1968 @kingofguns78 @MKing213 @proofofexistence @Ropes @Starfletcher @STradomzzz @Thelidien there are probs more but they're the ones I remember.. lol
    THANK YOU ALL! PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    RIP MINETIME 2011 - 2016 A SERVER FULL OF AWESOME PEOPLE!

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. gone

gone Expert Member

I just hope the forums don't die off :'(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. GottaCatchaJamal

GottaCatchaJamal Active Member

Dear minetime,
    In tribute to Collin, the faction ADMINzz and I are going to put together a totally new server, we just wanted to know who'd be interested in building maps and staff. Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

wtf

Collin, You forgot to mention @Petty104 :I

Adios Collin ~

6. west

west Forum Enthusiast

*Insert monkey screams here* Could the staff members like make another server, to make Minetime go on? It would be a good idea, to be honest. Plus, Minetime's amazing, and we need like a different server from the same staff members to take its place, to make the Minetime spirit go on. :D Well, if the staff of this server DON'T make a new server, I'll just... uh.. be monkey screaming in my pillow for the rest of my life because I love this server with all of my soul. :3
    [​IMG] HEH

• Like Like x 3
  7. Creeper_Bren_22

Creeper_Bren_22 Dedicated Minetimer

Sad to see my favorate server go D: i hope everyone does good in life <3

Miss you Minetime D':

• Like Like x 2
  8. FallenAvatar14

FallenAvatar14 Active Member

I'm gunna miss playing on this server and just make another kid host so the server can still come on and be running, sad to see a server i payed on for 3 years go down just like that.....

• Like Like x 2
  9. MartynPvP

MartynPvP New Member

PLz let Tyler get the server so we can keep our ranks and our money but most of all I LOVE MINETIME

• Like Like x 3
  10. west

west Forum Enthusiast

EEEEEE AVA ilY - west

11. MartynPvP

MartynPvP New Member

I can help u

12. Creeper_Bren_22

Creeper_Bren_22 Dedicated Minetimer

2013-2016 for me :/ 3 years of fun, awesomeness and experience

• Like Like x 1
  13. DeathlyHallows

DeathlyHallows Dedicated Minetimer

I don't exactly know how long I've been playing this server, but I've been playing long enough to know that this server has changed over a course of time... dramatically.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Disgusting

Disgusting Forum Enthusiast

Wow, at least I am grateful for the server being up :) It's been a great 3 years :) I am grateful for this server being up and I am grateful for minetime and all the friends I have met on there :) Baibai everyone.

• Like Like x 3
  15. GottaCatchaJamal

GottaCatchaJamal Active Member

Please! We could use staff and donations. Do you have a Skype?

16. YargiFFA

YargiFFA Forum Enthusiast

Does that mean i can request charge back and even though i get banned it wouldnt matter??

17. Volga

Volga Expert Member

Original Volga here...
    I haven't been very active recently but when I heard about Minetime shutting down I thought it'd be good to talk to you all once more considering how significant it was to me for quite some time.
    Thank you to all my close friends and followers who spent the many years playing with me. I truly grew as a person in incredible leaps and bounds that I would have otherwise never been able to make. I was shocked to hear this news and my heart reaches out to all of you in the community. I loved every moment, every raid, every failure I had with all my friends and even my enemies.
    Thank you for bringing such a great community together @Collin I noticed you started to neglect the server as the years progressed and figured you would move the ownership to someone else eventually, however I guess this is the end. Thank you.

Special thanks for all the memories we had together, I love all of you even if I will never meet you in person. Reach out to me anytime. Im always on skype (brian4le) just send a request with the username I know you by. I'll miss all of you and would love to catch up with you all too :(
    @xBMAN @LtSpearzZ @Pickle Lama @QueenofAmazing aaaah there's so many of you I cant remember, anyway I love all of you guys, every single one of my 300 Volga "noobs"

• Like Like x 3
  18. Bradfor925

Bradfor925 Forum Enthusiast

YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME HOW DARE YOU

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. lorn

lorn Dedicated Minetimer

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. west

west Forum Enthusiast

I remember the first day that my friend, Liu, showed me this server. It started on skyblock, or something, but the second I got onto creative, I was obsessed with this server. :w: It's been a good run.
    {Plus if you hear monkey screams...} {lol}

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.