Thank You

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Collin, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. actualgold

actualgold New Member

It has been nice, with my friends. But i'll probably never see them again. I really loved them... :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ItzCrazyX

ItzCrazyX Dedicated Minetimer

:l

3. Jinxed_Slime

Jinxed_Slime Forum Enthusiast

See you space cowboy...
    -NeitherDoI

• Like Like x 2
  4. actualgold

actualgold New Member

:(

5. ItsTjkapaaYT

ItsTjkapaaYT Dedicated Minetimer

I am latterly crying iv spent so much money into this server, it's latterly the only server I have played for the 4 years iv been playing this game, please can @Tyler take over ;( :( I'm crying help :confused:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. actualgold

actualgold New Member

Very sorry.. I only spent 10 dollars, I regret it though..

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Fantasy

Fantasy Expert Member

I saw this coming, but never so soon s:
    Either way, it is your decision. I am sorta against the whole 'not giving ownership to someone else' thing, because minetime has quite a funny and humorous community, but if that is what you choose to do, then I, and no one can change your decision.
    It's been a good few years on minetime in the time I and others have been here, and I will certainly remember a lot of good memories and some bad ones.

#27 Fantasy, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

:/ thanks for the heads up Collin. Will you be closing the website as well? Anyway closing or not I'm leaving this server. Thanks for all you've done Collin! Cya m8s

• Like Like x 3
  9. glazeddonuts

glazeddonuts Dedicated Minetimer

rip skywars <3

• Like Like x 1
  10. hellozoomr4

hellozoomr4 Dedicated Minetimer

Well, I guess it had to happen :/ sucks that Minetime is actually gone... It was the main server I would go on (although I don't often play minecraft) and Skywars never updated... well ****. I guess this is it. it's been a good run and i doubt there'll be anything like it. my first, and most favorite server, such a fantastic community

• Like Like x 6
  11. Jxy

Jxy Member

it's been fun :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. SikNinjaNik

SikNinjaNik Dedicated Minetimer

13. Beeman

Administrator

Collin,

In the summer of 2013, I applied to become a staff member, I played on both Factions and Creative at the time. When I received the email of my acceptance, I knew that going forward, my life would no longer be the same. It was always an honour being on the staff team, when there were about ten staff members total, when staff ranks on OP PvP and Infection didn't exist, where applications were sent to [email protected], and even when the forums didn't exist.

The network had good times, and bad times, but in every situation, you, accompanied with Emily, and the other administrators were able to implement a solution in a short time frame. For example, when the server was griefed by a compromised moderator's account, or when a guard on prison lost it, abusing his rank and jailing tons of players. Then, there is the countless number of problems that you resolved behind the scenes, that players were not aware of.

I know that the rest of the community can agree, the server that you created has created an infinite amount of memories, on all the servers. For me, it was Factions that created the most memories (#PurgeOP). It was an honour to be a part in the server resets, like when we were testing the new hunger games plugin, when I assisted Trent with glitches on Infection, when Factions reset in 1.7 and I placed nether portal blocks in the trees next to spawn (Which I forgot to remove and lasted throughout the whole reset I believe), and of course the secret project, Empires.

If I listed all the memories I can remember that were created on this server, this post would be an essay.

I understand why you're doing this, and I don't disagree, the truth is Minecraft has changed, it really is not the same as it used to be.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of being a staff member on your network, and dedicating your time to create an amazing server.

(I'll still never forget the time I was fooling around on the build server with worldedit and did //pyramid 1000, crashing the server)

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. YargiFFA

YargiFFA Forum Enthusiast

Dude you got to be kidding me.

- Lynx_Boii

15. ByPassed

ByPassed Dedicated Minetimer

I put alot of time into that Q_Q also @JewK We worked hard on it.... Nick is currently trying to get the build server files so we can recover it :(

16. SikNinjaNik

SikNinjaNik Dedicated Minetimer

Bring back prison plz ;( can i get a download of the prison map?

17. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

This is sad news, but I'm glad I got to be a part of the community for 3 years

• Like Like x 4
  18. pimpin81

pimpin81 Active Member

well boys. Off to cry for hours. spent SO much time here. so heart breaking! RIP MINETIME! :(

~pimpin81/pimpin82

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nico

Nico Expert Member

It was a real honour to be part of the staff team (although it's only been a few months) on the server I've first played and really enjoyed for years. I'd like to thank everyone for those great moments on Minetime, I will remember them. I really appreciated helping and playing on the server I loved, it was like my 2nd life. Minetime will always stay in my heart.

I understand and would agree with your decision. It's time to move on. I will be staying on the forums until the end.
    It was a really great experience and thanks to the staff team for being here when I first had trouble when I became a Helper.

Peace. <3

• Like Like x 7
  20. ELMOSBANANAS

ELMOSBANANAS New Member

memory lane comes to an end. bye.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.