Starfletcher

Discussion in 'Off Topic Archive' started by ManicMiner__, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

At the moment, you most likely think that Starfletcher was banned for being an idiot. You probably think that he was annoying Collin too much, and brought upon himself what has happened. For the record, he was banned for "encouraging a user to file a chargeback". Cameron says that he forgot about the rules and didn't know this was a problem. He asked me to create this thread so everyone didn't think he was f*****. Because, well, he isn't.

Starfletcher was a great friend. When I first met him, I don't think I ever saw him put a foot out of line. Everyone makes a mistake now and then. I'm sure we can all forgive him.

RIP Starfletcher.

#1 ManicMiner__, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ManicMiner__

3. ManicMiner__

If you pay for something you should be able to get it. If you don't, why not get your money back?

4. Popcorn84620

Popcorn84620 Forum Fanatic

I agree, if you've never used any kits from the rank why can't you chargeback? It's not like you've done anything.

5. ManicMiner__

Hard earned money? It's like giving someone money and then asking for it back. Why shouldn't they give it back? They didn't do anything for you.

6. Goowy

Goowy Expert Member

In this case it is a donation. By donating to the server you in turn get perks and permissions as a thank-you for donating. You've donated, not bought the perks, and while you can usually get a refund in stores, when has anyone given to, for example a charity and gotten their money back..?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ManicMiner__

But it's as if you went to a store to buy some food, paid, but didn't get any food.
    But charities do stuff with your money.

8. Goowy

Goowy Expert Member

And so does Minetime! This money goes towards making this server a better experience...
    bottom line: don't donate if you just care about the perks and you're going to ask for the money as soon as the server gets boring or something :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ManicMiner__

This was when empires was broken, they didn't get anything.

10. Goowy

Goowy Expert Member

It's their fault not realising then... and it still qualifies as a donation which will help the staff get empires "unbroken" and for him/her to recieve their perks :)
    THANK YOU.
    He broke two important rules, he's banned, what's up with half the forums trying to ban appeal for him?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ManicMiner__

I'm not appealing...
    Is it your fault if you go into a store to buy food, pay, but don't get food? No.

12. Amberr

Amberr Expert Member

I guess we can all forgive him. He was nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. ManicMiner__

Finally, someone who speaks sense :D

14. Goowy

Goowy Expert Member

Sorry, reword that, half the forums saying "omg star did nothing wrong pls forgive"

It is your fault... why the hell would you pay if you didn't get food
    aka speaks your opinion? that's not sense

15. ManicMiner__

Sense is to think everything is good unless you see for yourself something is bad. Star could have done nothing wrong and Collin could still have banned him and said he was bad.
    Idk but if you did.

16. Goowy

Goowy Expert Member

However we know that Starfletcher did do something wrong :) Please take a look at the following thread:
    https://www.minetime.com/threads/starfletcher-ddos-threat.24305/
    ?

#16 Goowy, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  17. xillusionxxmc

xillusionxxmc #GhostArmy

Please don't use that word.

18. JJoshh

JJoshh New Member

Star was a good guy, and I forgive him, hopefully everyone else can too :D

19. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

What I have to say, due to this post. @Starfletcher was one of the nicest people on here. Now if the saying goes, everyone deserves a second chance. This is true. Me and Cameron both decided to get our selves banned on purpose. This was due to trying to spend more time with our friends. We both got banned. All I am saying is everyone that looks upon this thread and questions my answers and what I am saying #GiveStarASecond chance. I got myself banned from the forums once and in game, this was due to me involving myself and doing extremely stupid things. As I met star through 1.7, we were leading up to being one of the biggest factions towards to end. He has been my friend and I dont want to be a dramatic ***** here, but me and him have been through a lot. You can say what ever you want about me. StarFletcher/Cameron was one of the nicest people and he helped me through a lot of things. He even helped me with my channel. This is to Cameron. Love you man, thanks for being the brother and the guy that never gave up on me. I learnt a lot from you and from what you have taught me. You showed me lots of great things, you were a beast a friend a guy people could talk to and say "woah who is he? He is really nice :)" thats what people would say to you. Even when we skyped the first time and I didnt talk for over 2 hours, hey it was Banta. It was all fun and we had so much fun playing Minecraft for what it is. Even though I joined in 1.5, dam it was great fun. All the raiding with @Tmfilms recenetly seeing some of the best people I looked at and they inspired me. Being in @TomTom200210 's fac. That was amazing, We dominated and I still look upon factions and it grows strong. ManicMiner, we only met once. Thank you for making this thread and understanding things about Star. @Starfletcher was one of my greatest friends. I am not trying to be dramatic but you should love @Starfletcher. Peace <3 ;) - ST

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

lol minecraft!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.