Partially-Implemented Server Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Realistic, Nov 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

So this is basically just a bunch of things that I think would really help to improve the server. I have to leave out quite a few things due to me not being allowed to discuss them. I can go so much more in-depth with all of these suggestions so just message me if you would like some more detail. Most of these things would also require custom plugins so yeah....

===============================================================

First of all, MUCH MORE events. Have weekly events on the server, spread them out on all game modes and/or create a server just for the events. Having weekly events will just make things a lot more fun on the server. Right now it feels like you get online and you do the same thing day after day, these events would add some variety to it, give you something to look forward to.

Obviously, these won't be any pointless events, winners will be rewarded so that players actually have a reason to be there. You should get two or three event managers that plan and host these events. Reason for this is because I think that staff should stick to moderating and nothing else.

Top rewards: Add things such as monthly top faction, island rewards. Makes everything a little bit more competitive. Top voters rewards would also be cool and would help the server climb on the server lists.

Give rewards such as money, crate keys, ranks, pets, titles, trails, ores, etc.

Secondly, add a better crate system. The current crate system is boring and just bad in general. The whole system for the crates should be changed. I would like to see a whole multiblock structure thing when opening crates. Let's say you get a key and you open a crate, when you open the crate 6-8 chests spawn in and you click on the like 4 of them and get random rewards. This would make things a lot more fun and interesting. Alongside that, you should buff all the crates, add more of them, and add them to the store for players to buy. From personal experience, I've noticed that crates usually result in quite a lot of donations which would help the server running, but only if the crates are worth buying.

Weekly, monthly, daily crates for donators would also be cool.

More pointless features! Add things such as pets, trails, titles etc! Make these obtainable from crates but also through ranks or just buying from the store. This is very pointless but fun. I've got one amazing pet plugin in mind that I would love to see added to the server. When it comes to titles just make them as stupid as possible, no one wants to buy a boring title. Even things such as donator roles on discord would be appreciated.

Custom items: Add custom items to most of the servers. Things such as money/exp boosters, "op" items (rename them to make them look even better), "relics" that gives you flight for an x amount of time etc.

Don't take this wrong, I appreciate that you tried.

More effort put into the resets/revamps. It would be great if you really tested the servers looking for glitches etc before releasing. if you're already doing that you should do it "better". For example when prison reset there were tons of bugs etc which probably could have been avoided, and the creative revamp was just horrible in general. There are tons of features missing on creative which is kinda sad. You should have just added 400x400 is plots instead of the whole merge thing, added voxel, go brush and more world edit features, etc. The max brush size is currently 2 or 3 which is just pointless in my eyes. I personally expected pretty much full world edit access and no need to vote for it.

Random stuff:

- Give builders timeless perms. They deserve it.
    - More vote links
    - Buy a sponsor slot (I know it's not very efficient anymore but it wouldn't hurt)
    - Lower the rank prices

Server-specific:

Skyblock:
    - Custom starter islands. Add more things to the stater islands, you don't have to use just the classic one. Donators will be able to access bigger islands depending on their ranks.
    - Sell wands would be cool.
    - Flight relics, give you flight for a limited amount of time.

- Multiple realms:
    This basically means multiple skyblock servers, all with different themes. For example, classic skyblock, pvp themed skyblock, and a magic realm.

Creative:
    - Add more plugins, such as voxel and go brush.
    - Give players full world edit access without having to vote
    - Add much bigger plots (400x400ish)
    - Increase the brush sizes to like 30-40ish

Survival:
    - Get rid of it until the server gets a bigger player base

Skywars:
    - Get rid of it until the server gets a bigger player base

Infections:
    - Bring it back ASAP
    - New maps, but keep the good old maps.
    - More kits

Pvp Fest, OP PvP, Factions, Prison:

I don't really play on these servers so no idea what has to be added/ removed.

- Top kills, factions rewards

Will add more to this when I come up with new things. As I said in the beginning, I had to leave a lot of things out due to me not being allowed to bring them up.

Don't hate on my grammar, it's horrible and I don't even care rn.

2. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Yes please.

3. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

You seriously didn't even mention the chat filter...?
    k

Well staff, hURrY uP bECaUSe iTs NOT tHAt hArD To dRAg aNDd dROP a pLuGIn aND /rl tHe SeRVer ffs
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/chatcontrol.271/

I got muted yesterday for saying "lmao looks mad as" like wtf. you cant even auction sometimes without getting muted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deno

Deno Active Member

I like all of these tbh. Nice ideas :)

5. SenpaiBri

SenpaiBri Dedicated Minetimer

Beautifully said Cid ❤️...
    Honestly, some great ideas here!

6. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

How can a server that doesn't exist gain a larger player base?

7. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Honestly, removing survival although odds are it won't happen, would kill the server more. Removing survival even if there is not many active players would be like removing factions, op pvp, or any server on minetime that is not played on much but still attracts players. Rather then removing a server no one plays on reset a server to a server people want to play on. Survival use to be as big as factions and just needs a good reset so it's even and fun for everyone. Some of these ideas I agree with but some I don't think would have any significant impact on the playerbase or the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PingPongGamer

What he means is, remove survival or skyblock until MINETIME gets a bigger player base.

9. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Ohhhh, I'm an idiot lol
    That makes more sense

10. PingPongGamer

Yeah, you are an idiot, skid.

Jks love you too bye <3

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  11. Jackk_

Jackk_ Dedicated Minetimer