Resignation

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kyleep, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

I joined the staff team back in about July 2015. It has been such a good experience and so much fun being able to moderate this server. However, I think it’s time I leave. As you’ve probably all noticed, I’ve not been very active ever since the server has re-opened. At first, this was because nothing was getting done but now I’m just getting bored of Minecraft, and to be honest I don’t really have the time. I work and go out every weekend and have school all week so even if I didn’t resign, I wouldn’t be the best staff member. I'm going to University this year and so many good things are happening with my life and honestly, minetime was just halting this.

Here's a little story of my experience on Minetime:
    I joined Minetime yonks ago back in 2013 when it was Lost islands, where I played sky block and met so many good friends over the time. I then progressed to factions when lost islands became a hub server. I was a massive noob for months until finally figuring out how to actually work factions :p. Then this server closed, and re-opened a few weeks later becoming Minetime. I still played sky block at this point, which was when someone bought me admin for making him a skype account! (Thanks randomguy61 <-- His actual IGN). Not long after this, a player called Anarhaj bought me Timeless for letting him join my sky block island. A few weeks passed and I then became obsessed with prison and where I again, met loads of new friends, and enemies *cough* @Tyler *cough* lol. Anarhaj then sent me over $500 on paypal for giving him lots of money on prison :D. I then became a member of the build team. (Fun fact: my application to the build team was a downloaded map. I’ve never really been that good at building lol. I am mediocre at best). The build team prefix, although not a staff rank, made me feel like I had power over players and many players used to listen to what I said for some stupid reason. From here I joined factions again, being the owner of Cats, where we were the masters of exploiting a multitude of glitches (dupe glitches, stacked potion glitches, etc). This was probably where I had the most fun on factions. There was always hundreds of players online and it was just so much fun raiding and playing factions :p. After I basically quit factions in 2015, I applied for staff, obviously being successful which was really exciting. Ever since then I've had a load of fun enforcing the rules that I used to constantly break XD. This was fun until early 2016 where being staff became boring because I was no longer a player, I was only a staff member which was only enjoyable when I was in a call with my friends. So here we are now, 2017 and it's eventually time to say goodbye. I'm not saying I'm going forever but it's unlikely that I'll return as a staff member.

I would like to give a special thanks to @Tyler for being an okay ish friend but thats about it lmoa get rekt. Nah but seriously without you I never would of had staff, and probably would have quit years ago. You now have file access so hopefully you can get Minetime up and running to what it once was!

I'd thank everyone but the list would be too long but thank you to everyone who has been my friend, or even been a massive nuisance, you've made my experience on minetime so much fun. I won't be fully inactive, I'll still come on the forums and the server every now and again, just as a player rather than a staff member. Goodbye!

-Kyleep

• Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 2
  2. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

This has come to a real shock to me. Kyle I can honestly say you have been an amazing staff member here and you have dedicated so much to Minetime. It's sad to see you resign. You have served a legacy here!
    Farewell and Good luck in life and uni :thumbsup:

3. gwace

gwace Forum Enthusiast

kyleep, you were a great moderator. i'll never forget what good you did to the minetime server <3 im happy for you though. :)

4. Danger

Danger Active Member

5. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

Awww sad tooo see you go :'( <3

6. Angel

Angel Expert Member

Thanks for being a kind of friend to me and saving my life that one time. Ur cool. I hope u fail school. Bye.

7. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

Thankyou! Hopefully university life goes well :p
    Thanks!:D
    I'll still be around! Just not as often and not as a staff member.
    it's cool i got u fam. thx babes

8. Sam_77777

Sam_77777 Member

9. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

It's been a while since I've played with you on minetime. It was fun! See you around.

10. Sam_77777

Sam_77777 Member

Hey,
    Hope you have a good time at University, remember you can't use world edit to win in University unlike Prison, jk bb

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

HAHAHAHAHAH good one ;) Wish I could though :p

12. Ken

Ken Dedicated Minetimer

Noooo kyleep don't resign D: minetime will be worse if you did

13. hihihi333

hihihi333 Forum Enthusiast

Kyleep, ill tell you this man.
    It was great having you in the staff team, you did amazing job on MT. too bad you are resinging... :(
    I wish you the best of luck. ;)

14. Greehn

Greehn Forum Enthusiast

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

15. Matt0

Matt0 Forum Enthusiast

Sad to see you go Kyle, I will never forget the fun times I had raiding you on factions (lelxd ezpz jkjk).

16. Goowy

Goowy Expert Member

Sad to see you go ]:

17. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

;( good luck Kyle, You'll always be my favorite mdoerator.

18. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

lol :D :lol: Are you the reason they now require you to build an example for them? I always thought your islands were cool though :p

Anyways, bye. You will be missed by many including myself. Best Moderator ever :)

19. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

Too late
    Thanks a lot!
    :(
    Rude! I wasn't that bad :p
    I'll miss you all!
    Being a Mdoerator was great.
    Goodbye! Thanks a lot!

20. dsfadfasdfsa

dsfadfasdfsa Dedicated Minetimer

That took a while. I was honestly thinking Tyler was going to do this first.