Replacement for hoppers

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Nik9044444, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Nik9044444

Nik9044444 Active Member

As most people may know, hoppers on Prison are causing some issues on the server (Heaps of lag), and I may have an solution for this issue. I think by adding a new command feature called /sell hand or /sell inv to all ranked players to help farming, so it is as quick and efficient as hoppers. The /sell command should have about a 30 second or less cool down, and should only work for all blocks that are sellable at shop. For all the people who like to make auto Brewers you can still do this by, adding hoppers back to cells and enabling them to work. Because that doesn't yet make the server lag.

2. Istok

Premium

The problem with this idea is that not everybody has access to cells since there isn't one for every player that joins the server. I do not understand the recent issue with hoppers since last reset everything was fine and the plenty of resets before that. If they are going to allow hoppers only in cells, they should add more cells aswell, which would take quite a bit of time to do... I think they should try to limit the hoppers in some way as in how many can be placed in a chunk or at what pace the items go through them. Just my opinion though. :p

3. Soroushm123

Soroushm123 Dedicated Minetimer

The fact that there are a limited amount of cells makes having potions more "rare" and more valuable(price wise). I personally don't think there should be an increase in the number of cells, mainly cuz the price of cells would drop then and the fact that everyone would consider their cell as a vault.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Istok

Premium

Potions shouldn't be considered "rare" in the first place, they are a pvp aspect that everybody should have access to, however I didn't say that adding more cells was necessary I just feel like that if they make hoppers a cell exclusive, they should add more cells. "If" is the main word to highlight here, it all depends on the situation.

5. HockeyDude2001

HockeyDude2001 Dedicated Minetimer

I love the idea! We need to be able to have auto brewers and the /sell is alright I don't really care about that but potions are a pain to brew right now.....

6. ItsTjkapaaYT

ItsTjkapaaYT Dedicated Minetimer

We gonna need a lot of cells then.