Rejected Prison Timeless Rank & Pearks

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by SK8tFast, Nov 23, 2017.

Tags:
?

Do you think timeless should get something different?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. SK8tFast

SK8tFast Member

Hi this is paulforthebuild and one thing i would like to see in prison for the rank "Time Less" is a reduced cool down for /fix all or a reduced cool down for /kit creeper, Kit obsidian doesnt help very much sure its 4 stacks of obsidian but its every 24hrs i think timeless doesnt get much of a advantage from 150$ more dollars tbh idk why i bought this rank before it was good now it kinda doesnt do much other then what admin does

-please and thank you
    -Paul

2. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

I agree, I believe in paying $150, you should be getting a little more than what Admin does, although you still need to have that feeling of ''play to win'' rather than ''pay to win.''

3. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

You realise you're donating to the server right? Really they don't have to give anything in return so ya you're kinda lucky to have what you've got already.
    Too many perks, Minetime will be even more pay-to-win and Mojang will just blacklist the server again

4. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Can't become more p2w now
    It's all or nothing

5. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

it'll just make it even more unfair to the players who can't rank up

6. Beeman

Administrator

If you read the rank information for Timeless, found here, you will realize that the Timeless rank is not a rank for perks.

We are happy for suggestions on possible perks to further add to the rank, but we are not going to add anything that gives Timeless a significant advantage over Admin because it wasn't created for that purpose.