Prison Cells

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by iEBKN, Jan 6, 2018.

?

Should the Prison cell signs be moved above?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iEBKN

iEBKN Active Member

Hey guys, I got a quick suggestion. The prison cell sign is under a invis block, made it "easier" to reach the sign. Although I still find it annoying, many players get alternate accounts just to block others. So I thought you guys should put the sign above so everyone is able to hit the sign without any problems. This would give everyone a chance to get the cell, I know about the Freecam and Fast Place, but it's still quite hard in my opinion. I could put a timer and relax without worrying about players block all sides of the sign. Thank you if you made a vote, don't leave negative feedback on the post. I love you all, Would be great if you guys could make it happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. PPSh

PPSh Dedicated Minetimer

It would certainly give everyone a fair chance instead of there only being a few people able to hit the signs while they become available. Support

• Like Like x 1
  3. iEBKN

iEBKN Active Member

I appreciate the support!

4. Ethan_

Ethan_ Dedicated Minetimer

Support

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jackk_

Jackk_ Dedicated Minetimer

Support :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Let's remove all cells so there is something to raid

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. iEBKN

iEBKN Active Member

I swear to god man, nowadays it's only farms. Even if someone doesn't own a cell, they add their whole fac to it and everyone uses it. D-Block is huge, take out one whole side. Make it fair for others to raid. Honestly I can be searching for hours in both the End and Freeworld and I wouldn't be able to find anything except for 10x10 farms. Its annoying, try to remove some cells and make it so we can actually have fun. I loved raiding with my faction, now it's just people who sit AFK. The most popular times of the server is when a cell is about to expire, thats proof that it gets out of hand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Agree. Only way of getting anything is by buying it/making it or getting it from a cell when it expires from someone else.. There is no more raiding. Might as well just remove the faction plugin. Prison player count would double if there was raiding again.
    Or we could just inside each other

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.