New Creative + World Download

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Collin, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collin

Collin Retired Owner

Hello Minetimers,

The new creative server is now live and has been for about 2 hours. So far everything has been going very well except for a few issues -- all of which I have already fixed (the most notable being that the server wasn't 1.8 on launch). I hope you're as excited about the new creative server as I am!

I have put the old creative server's world up for download here. I have deleted its playerdata for security reasons, but the entire world is yours to explore. You can access the world by putting it in your saves folder (inside your minecraft folder) or by using the world as a world on a server. If you know your old plot's coordinates, then you should be able to find it.

Warning: The zipped file size is about 5 GB, but the unzipped folder is 19 GB. This means that if you download and unzip the world (assuming you don't delete the zip), it will take up about 24 GB of your drive's space, which is rather significant.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new creative server in this thread. If you have any bug reports, you can also post those here.

#1 Collin, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

Thanks Collin

3. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Dear Collin,

As you told me on Creative to file the glitches here I have found a major glitch, By simply opening a book, and typing a message then pressing done, It crashes you from the server (As In it doesn't crash mine craft) then it says "Invalid Book Data."

Hope this helped :)

4. drtshock

drtshock Forum Enthusiast

I attempted a fix for this but if it doesn't, then just don't write a big book. Spigot has had this issue for awhile :\

• Like Like x 2
  5. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

That Book glitch is only if you have a Apple computer, I can always write in books on windows.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Dear Collin and Drtshock,

New major glitch, People who are not added to player's plots can open there chests :/, This can be a huge issue because some people have been making headshops all day / night.

Hope this Helped :)

7. Collin

Collin Retired Owner

Thanks for reporting this. I've contact the author of our plots plugin.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

All good Collin :)

9. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

You don't need to start every post and reply with "Dear ***** and *****". They will still see.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Dear <--- :) Haven't you heard of manners before?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Vs5

Vs5 New Member

You cannot access your other plots? Ei(PlotMe): /p h:3 - Takes you to your third plot. Now it is: /p h:2 - Takes you to your first plot.

12. lightning968

lightning968 Elite Minetimer

The commands are now /p home <number>.

13. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

Mhm, yes. I have.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. jhdog123

jhdog123 New Member

Hi Collin,
    My name is jhdog123 and I am the CEO rank on your server. I just had one question for you that I was hoping you would answer. How do you apply for BuildTeam and what requirements do you need for it. Thanks for your time.

15. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

The Build Team is a team that consists of a variety of different builders. Your best bet is to build SteamPunk related builds, even though some other builds such as modern and medieval may get you in. Pixel art like the dragons in the lobby are also acceptable. Build often and post the screenshots from your plot here. You may only post builds done on Minetime because of some of the increasing plagiarism problems. Get inspiration and don't be afraid to get some ideas from other builds. The Build Team is based on how well you build so do your best. ;)

16. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

Try not to build stuff from real life, use your imagination.

17. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

I meant other builds in MC as anybody can do real life stuff. I meant getting inspiration like pattern and block choice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Randy_Savage_

Randy_Savage_ New Member

Good Day to you ido_pieguy, sorry for the late bump, when you said "Build often and post the screenshots from your plot here." Where do you mean? In a forum post? or do we have a home page where we can display our epicness that I have not found? sharing is caring but showing off is better!!!

19. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

I guess I have to break my great bond of Barney. So there is a forums category entitled "Builds". First you make something awesome, take a screenshot with F2, and then upload it to the forums in the "Builds" category. To do this, go to imgur.com and upload the images from your screenshots. Then get the SECOND link, not the first one on the right. Copy it with Ctrl-C. There is a pictures icon on the top of your message options bar. Click this and Ctrl-P paste the link. It should upload correctly, but if it doesn't PM me @ido_pieguy

20. Randy_Savage_

Randy_Savage_ New Member

Thankyou ido_pieguy you sir are a legend!

(the Creative Server will be in my prayers tonite, I hope it gets well, soon) AMEN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.