USA My Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Ema, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Do I qualify as a Minetime Helper?

Poll closed Aug 27, 2016.
  1. Yes

52.0%
  2. No

48.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

Wangnyeo's Helper Application

Hey there!

Before I get started, I just wanted to say good luck for all of those players applying for helper! I hope you get in <3

Before you read my application, I want to introduce myself if you don't know me already.

My name is Emma and I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years. I used to be one of those kids who would say random and mean stuff to other players. But now I have changed for the better! Instead of being random and mean, I've learned to properly talk and play with other players and to be consistent with myself. I've leaned how to settle out problems and arguments. I've learned how to be part of a community. That's when I joined this lovely server. I joined this server almost 4 years ago, and let me tell you; it has been the greatest time of my life! I know it sounds sad, but I've met all of my closest friends here! All of you are such amazing people. So different and unique. That's why I am happy to apply for helper! It's always been a dream to pay back this server for what they've done to me. Thank you for reading my introduction and you can now read my application.​

Your in-game name: My in-game name is Wangnyeo.

What timezone are you in? My timezone is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).

What country do you live in? I live in the United States (the Midwest).

What languages do you speak? I speak English very fluently. My grammar is top notch and can understand everything that has been asked of me.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes, I have two factor authentication for Minetime and other social media networks for safety reasons. I don't want anyone to get a hold of my personal information.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have all the necessities for catching a rule breaker in the act. I have Camtasia and Minecraft screenshots to catch them. Of course, I upload those screenshots to Imgur or another upload site.

Why do you think you should become a helper? I think I should become a helper because I know I can be responsible with every situation and fix it right away. I have been on this server for years and I have to be honest with myself; I wasn't that good of a person. But hey, times has changed! I'm starting high school and a new job. I've become more self-aware, honest, and loyal. I've learned to be happy with the people around me, respectful, and responsible. So I hope that you choose me as one of your new helpers. Thank you for reading my application so far.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Despite school and my new job starting, I could probably be online 3 hours a day. On weekends, if I am not busy, I can be on the server for about 6 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minetime? 3 almost 4 years. Best years of my life. I have made so many friends over the past years and plan to keep it that way for more years ahead.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes, I have been banned off the forums for a couple months because of a mistake. I have fixed that mistake months ago.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? Yes, I've been a moderator for 6 servers in the past. I have plenty of experience being a staff member on those servers. I have also been admin and helper on a few of those servers. I was promoted by being active and being helpful to the server throughout those months.

#1 Ema, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. IsaacLittleTalks

IsaacLittleTalks Dedicated Minetimer

Good Luck Emma <3 Hope we get in x

3. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

While I think you'd make a good helper based on your forum activity, you might want to add more detail

4. Roflcoptor

Roflcoptor New Member

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

No support. This will explain why.

1. She cant be trusted
    2. She gets off topic too often
    3. She calls anyone racial slurs whenever she wants to.
    4. Did you see the picture she sent in the other group chat?

This is what my friend said, and after a lot of investigation, I found this to be true.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

Well look who it is... It's the guy who wants to make everyone look bad. I do not get off topic. What did ever do to make anyone not trust me? Yes, I admit it, sometimes I do sometimes throw racial slurs to my friends as a joke. I do not do it excessively. And what picture?! Honestly, stop trying to make me look bad. @PlatinumBlad3

7. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

^F65DE0BA85FEDABE2B97B37E17420056C0D762EFF44DA654B7^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

8. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

@PlatinumBlad3 That isn't bad. I was just showing a friend who added me on Kik. Now stop trying to get me disqualified for helper.

9. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

Wasn't mature for that chat (aka my server staff chat).

10. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

Oh my Goodness. I wan't even a part of that server. You never set ground rules for that chat. Now stop it. @PlatinumBlad3

• Like Like x 1
  11. lorn

lorn Dedicated Minetimer

I barely know Emma, but I've seen her on Minetime a few times, and from what I've seen, she's a generally mature and kind person. However, I may be wrong. You have a slight support from me, maybe just more information in your application.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

Thank you :) <3

• Like Like x 1
  13. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Double posting
    Case closed
    lol

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Vitanni

Vitanni Dedicated Minetimer

Neutral, you have been quite rude to other players.
    Edit: Yeah sure, disagree with me because you don't want to the no supporters to lower your chances.
    You know I am correct. Just saying.

#14 Vitanni, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

I think I've been nice lately. Why is everyone dissing on me?

16. mooohns

mooohns New Member

11/10 support xo

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

I love you so much

18. Bradfor925

Bradfor925 Forum Enthusiast

Emma, be Honest, your past on the server wasn't as great. But besides that I believe you have changed for the better. Support.

19. Ema

Ema Forum Enthusiast

I said that my past on this server wasn't that great like twice. But thank you!!!

20. Dairito9

Dairito9 Forum Enthusiast

Even though I never knew what kind of person you were, but everyone here says you changed for the better, so I'm confident you'd be an excellent helper. Support.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.