My Final Messages... to 'Minetime'

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by iStarfletcher, May 10, 2016.

1. iStarfletcher

iStarfletcher New Member

And by 'Minetime' I mean this will be my final thread I make regarding this server. I will however, be coming to the new creative server once it is created! I will try to make this as motivational as I can.

So as many of you already know, I am Starfletcher. I have been around on the server since the later days of December. I know a lot of players and im sure a few will know me too. I had the most messages, and yes I do admit I spammed quite a bit. But as times go on ive taken a different route. I am 16 next month and I will be going to college soon. This will give me some time to spend with individual people, but also something else im introducing... This will be explained later in the thread.
    Id also like to say, that if any of you hate me and are here to contradict me about my new movements, please dont. Friendly advice ill be more than happy to accept, but not rudeness.
    And now Minetime is parting. This thread will go out to those who have stayed with me for a long time, and more importantly stayed my friend.

@Collin, we got off to a rough start. Mostly me meddling around with players of your server leading to me getting banned. You made a magnificient server, you spent a lot of money on it, and im sure advertising a server that allows hacks was just as hard. This is an important thankyou im bringing out to you. Good luck on the future.

@xBMAN, we knew eachother since the early day of Volga. And I have to say, I did enjoy your raiding. We didnt know eachother much, but we knew eachother enough. Volga was a great faction, a faction where I met by first few friends. And to have you as the head moderator of it, made it that much more perfect.

@shadeslayer202, you were my first ever friend on Minetime. As soon as I made that introduction thread on my old account, you replied to it and started a conversation with me, slowly we became friends. And I have to say, those where the greatest times ive ever had. Getting introduced to such a great server by such an amazing person. Thankyou for being my friend, and the one to introduce me first. Im sure you will never read this or even remember those times, but even if you dont atleast you will know how truly amazing you are! https://www.youtube.com/user/republicd25 <3

@VolgaDecimo, im glad Eddie isnt in control of your account now. So this means I will finally get to talk to you properly. As soon as I grew interest in factions in the later days of December, you were the first to help me. I got raided multiple times, but you helped me through the times I got raided, and introduced me to Volga. I never thought I could have a friend like you. Without you, and Volga I doubt I could meet so many amazing people.

@QueenofAmazing, you were a great friend too. We had many laughs, many jokes. We hardly knew eachother, but im really glad I helped you in those times where I got you to Citizen on prison. <3

@icecoolpondy You were my greatest friend. You helped me through a lot. We made a server together, we made a faction together, we did everything together. As friends of course xD But yes, you were an amazing friend, it was good to be friends with you. And I know you have moved on from Minecraft, but if you ever read this, then thankyou for being around. Thankyou for being my friend, and most importantly thankyou for being a part of this community, even if it wasnt for very long.

@CurlyFries, @Popcorn84620, @TankTheKiller, @Waffle you 3 are truly amazing. And I know we dont talk as much as we should. But when we do, we have some laughs. Ive known you guys for a long time. And I hope I know you a lot longer in the future. Especially @Waffle, man, reach me on Kik (you know it) and ill say what I need to say to you. <3

@STradomzzz, ok, so... pretty much...
    I had many amazing friends in the past, as you can see. But the one that has been around with be the longest is you. I never thought I could be best friends with you. Your OPPvP skills are off the scale. And your amazingness is just as awesome. I love you man! You helped me through a lot, and ive helped you through a lot. I hope I can continue being best friends with you for the rest of my life, because without such a good best friend, I dont think I could be where I am today.

@GirlWhoSmiles, you are amazing too. In my own way. Ive dated you and ive broken up with you. But best of all ive been your friend. Thankyou for staying around as my friend for a long time. Thankyou for helping me through my little "problems" xD And thankyou for just in general, being amazing. Good luck to your exams, and good luck to school. As I know that is very important to you. :)

@ThePmbos, geez, this is going to be long...
    If it wasnt for you, I wouldnt have stayed around longer. I would have probably still been that little depressed 14 year old sitting in the corner of his room crying. Thankyou for being such an amazing friend and sister. Thankyou for staying around with me for a long time, thankyou for being amazing. And thankyou for helping me through my issues. Im sure we will continue to stay in touch, if not ill find you. Im not one to go ahead and give up on my friends.

@Grahame, we hardly talk, that disturbs me. But like I told Grace, if it wasnt for you I wouldnt still be around. All 3 of you... STradomzzz, Grace and you have stuck around with me for a long time. I want to say thankyou for being such a great friend. Thankyou for being amazing. Love you man! :rolleyes::p:D

@PlatinumBlad3, I still remember the times when we made that server. Those where great times. Youre a great friend, a great server owner, a great faction owner. You are just great in general. You truly are an amazing person, I hope you stay on Minetime and/or add my new Kik - Th3Starfletcher so we can stay in contact. And this time, ill make sure I dont leave ;)

@militia81, you are a great friend. Thankyou for being around with me when noone else was. Thankyou for being amazing, thankyou for having the courage to sort things out with me when me and you had a little conflict back in 2014. Thankyou for all the great times we had. (;

And to those I missed out and to Minetime in general, I love you all, I may have done some bad crap, but there is definately some good out there. I may have been a "staff wannabe", but in the end, none of that matters. What matters most is what I did to help you guys, and what I did good. Good luck to your future, for all those leaving.

And as for me, I will be bringing some new things into my life, some of which I have been planning for a while and some of which I havent, heres a list:

• My exams I am doing, but by the time they finish in the early fall of June, I will be focusing on creating a server. I will use my new knowledge I have built up over the years to give making a server another attempt. I hope a few will help me with that, in the times im not doing exams I will surely be working on it. Developers, Moderators, all you awesome people with awesome talents who want to be a part of this, add "Th3Starfletcher" on an app called Kik. If you dont have an iPhone to install the app and would still like to take part, reply to this thread and/or start a convo with me, as ill be removing all restrictions to my profile anyways.
    • Since college is just around the corner. That also means looking towards my future. My dream job is something to do with web development/tech support/being a police officer. So hopefully, if I do well, ill get to have the opportunity to get that job.
    And in general, ill be sticking around the new server and helping new players. And hopefully, we will have a new community and a new owner. I would love to see @Tyler as the owner of it too.

Thankyou,

- Starfletcher

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. iStarfletcher

iStarfletcher New Member

wut are you not staying for the new server?

3. Unflaws

Unflaws Forum Enthusiast

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 11.06.00 AM.png No need MineTime is back.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. iStarfletcher

iStarfletcher New Member

I dont care. Dont put this on my thread which is about something completely different from your server.

5. Unflaws

Unflaws Forum Enthusiast

Not my server so idc. @LewisPotato copied what i said so...

6. Tenk

Tenk Guest

7. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

Anonymous is out!

8. iStarfletcher

iStarfletcher New Member

wut

9. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

Don't ask questions. Anyway keep me notified on this server you are making.

10. iStarfletcher

iStarfletcher New Member

Sure. I think I have a few requests for people adding me on Kik now, ill keep you all updated there.

11. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

The amount of memories we shared on skywars Mili is sooo many haha :)

12. Xavier

No quotes for me? Thx fam

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. YargiFFA

YargiFFA Forum Enthusiast

14. Kappa

Kappa Expert Member

That moment when you're left out :(. Sad to see you go though.

15. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

I'll continue to be there for you mate, remember that <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I'll help <3

Btw, I only have a kik trolling account, want me to add you on there?
    Otherwise, create a skype group.

Minetime will miss you.

nice signature btw

17. Tenk

Tenk Guest

do u not use skype any more?

18. Tenk

Tenk Guest

I know I double posted, deal with it.

19. Xavier

I saw :p