Kitten Cat[Locked | Requested]

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Unflaws, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unflaws

Unflaws Forum Enthusiast

Hi. One of my members alerted me that xXKittenCatXx disbanded my faction on prison. We had a 60 mil farm and spawn claims. She just got on and disbanded our faction because apparently we had “profanity”. Can someone do something about this?? You can’t just disband because of profanity with no warning. This is extremely stupid and I don’t know what was going through her head

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

I mean if you have the power to disband a faction don't you have the power to join the faction and change the desc?
    I would like to know how kitten saw our fac desc. I wanna know who told kitten about our desc.

3. iBigPapi

iBigPapi Active Member

me

5. Faction Names/Description:
    • Anything offensive, sexual, racist, disrespectful, swear words, etc.
    • Your faction will either be disbanded or will be changed to be appropriate.
    note the 'or'.

Also
    • Inappropriate Faction Tags, Titles, & Descriptions: (1-3 day ban)5

#3 iBigPapi, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Anders

Anders Notable Member

What is going through Kitten's head is that she wants the best for the server, and when others are abusing the faction description to have profanity in it she has every right to disband the faction. What is done with your faction is done, others have claimed it and they aren't going to reimburse you for breaking the rules on the server. Maybe if you grew up a little you wouldn't run into problems like this. I don't think I need to explain why she can just disband the faction when @iBigPapi just pasted the rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Halohero

First off no one asked for your opinion. and second off there is no need to disband a faction when you have the power to change there desc. and also maybe you should spend less time telling me to grow up and go to a barber shop and fix that mop on your head. wanna tell me (yes "me" cause I made the desc "profanity" so it's my fault.) to grow up. bro, you look 13 I'm 16 don't even start on age little one. and no one said give us our claims back. I can make all that back in a week. and in the rules, it also says "or will be changed" I could see disbanding the faction if we have been warned about our desc multiple times. if you can do /f admin. /f join crimson. /f mod xXKittenCatXx. /f disband. you can simply do /f admin. /f join crimson. /f mod xXKittenCatXx. /f desc Profanity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. iBigPapi

iBigPapi Active Member

• Respect all administrators, staff and users at all times.
    • No swearing, flaming, arguing or drama on forums. Hate/drama threads and arguments will be deleted.
    Please follow the forum rules.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Halohero

No one is saying kitten should not have done her job I am saying there were other ways to resolving this issue instead of disbanding someone faction. is it really hard for you to understand? I am saying she could have simply changed our fac desc instead of disbanding our faction. and making us lose everything.

8. iBigPapi

iBigPapi Active Member

Note that staff have discretion about how they deal punishments. While it may be unfair you'll just have to live with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anders

Anders Notable Member

This is targeting staff that works on the server for no pay and no other reason than to better the server, Kitten made a choice and like @iBigPapi said, you have to live with their choice. You broke the rules, accept the consequences.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Halohero

I am done arguing with you fam. it is a waste of time to explain what I am trying to tell you. your lack of brain cells is making it difficult for you to understand my point I am trying to make. re-read my last post (not this 1) over and over and maybe you will figure out my point.
    this my last response. Hopefully

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. iBigPapi

iBigPapi Active Member

Please refer to the forum and server rules.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Anders

Anders Notable Member

You say hopefully as if it isn't your choice, you can choose to ignore us but you continue to come back and argue with us even though all we have referenced is the rules or pulled things from your guys comments proving our points.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Istok

Premium

Wow this thread is a mess. Even though you may find the fact that kitten disbanded your faction unfair, you took that risk by making an inappropriate description. There is no need to argue with the staff and talk trash about them over them simply following the rules and helping the server. They are doing their job and what kitten did fully follow the conduct, so if you have a problem with starting over again since you lost everything, just don't play. I hate people that come on here to complain about fair and completely justified staff decisions just because they don't like the decision they made. Also, the fact that you called kitten an idiot over this matter on her profile is completely uncalled for and very immature, I suggest deleting that comment. Just quit arguing about it, the action will not be undone no matter what you do, so coming here and talking trash about the staff isn't helping your cause. I also suggest apologising to kitten for what you have said, she definitely doesn't deserve for you to cause stress in her life over one simple and completely justified for decision. That's just my input. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

If you don't want his opinion, then why did you you're faction paste this thread? Threads are about getting opinions from others. You broke the rules, and the rules state the punishments. I understand your frustration, but you broke the rules and you got the punishment for it. It's in the past, ranting about it won't change anything.

15. xKittenCatx

xKittenCatx Support

Thank you @PingPongGamer @Anders @iBigPapi @Istok for your support on this situation. I will lock this thread to prevent further issues.

I just wanted to say that yes it was unfair of me to disband the faction instead of just changing the description, but I shouldn't be blamed for doing my job when someone in the faction decides to break a rule. The guidelines of the rules show what punishments can be recieved when breaking a certain rule, so no one should expect to get little warnings for it first. Definitely being rude to other players or staff because of this situation will not make anything better.

I understand you are all frustrated but making this thread was really necessary. The issue you have is with me, and I don't think you needed to get other people involved when you should have just taken it up with me. Not sure if you were expecting to get other people to agree with you or not, but I assure you I would never abuse in any way; haven't when I became staff and not gonna happen now or in future situations. I did what I felt was necessary based off of other staff members and what is said in the rules (which I worked on with Pile). Sorry if what I did was harsh, but the rules are there to be followed and to help everyone stay safe. Which is what I have dedicated myself to the server for, ever since I first started here.

So if there is any more further issues, feel free to message me on here. Thank you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. xKittenCatx

xKittenCatx Support

Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.