Denied I_Am_Gavin Account Hack Threat[Lack of Evidence]

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by Mantio, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mantio

Mantio Dedicated Minetimer

• Player(s) IGN: I_Am_Gavin
    • Your IGN: Sugy / DeadlockJ0hn
    • Rule broken/wrongdoing: Hacking Threats: (14-31 day ban based on offence history & severity)
    • Evidence: Screenshot
    • Server: (It was on Discord)
    • When this occurred: 12/2/2018
    • Client name: (It was on Discord)
    • Additional details: I killed Gavin a lot at free world as we were pvping and he got mad and quit. A few minutes he messages PurpleBusBoi on Discord saying how he is going to hack my account and make me give him all my p4.

Attached Files:

2. xKittenCatx

xKittenCatx Support

We don't really accept reports like this unless it happened on the server in game or in the minetime discord, as it's not as obvious that the person is the same as the one who owns the minecraft account you're reporting. You'd be best to block the person, but if you're still afraid you could get hacked then change your password to something stronger. If there's a chance anyone may know your email that's for your minecraft account, then change that as well. Also be sure you have security questions for your account, and don't click on random links people/friends may send you since you never know if that may allow them to hack you that way. All I'm saying is it's never wrong to be too safe.

3. xKittenCatx

xKittenCatx Support

Thank you for the report. We appreciate the help.
    Unfortunately, the evidence provided is unsufficient.
    Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.