I will be back.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by eaglechen, May 5, 2015.

1. eaglechen

eaglechen Dedicated Minetimer

Dear all,
    Minetime had been an absolutely amazing experience of 4-5 years. I met people, watched people come and go, and witnessed the server change.

Please don't think this is one of another boring good-bye-I-will-be-back messages (which it could be). I am occupied in life, but I will return. I need to keep up my grades (which are good but difficult to sustain), make more friends, stop being reclusive, and get my girl (I have hopes).

Many of you do not know me, many of you do. Whoever you are, just know I promise to return and help Minetime continue its legacy.

Gooday.

Eagle

• Like Like x 3
  2. KyotoInRevolt

KyotoInRevolt Active Member

I wish you the best of luck with the world out there, it is really great that you keep a balance between this and the other responsibilities you have to keep out there. Good luck with your girl and you are super welcome any time you join back. See ya c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LUCASBRAGZ

LUCASBRAGZ Dedicated Minetimer

See you. Enjoy life.

4. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

Have fun.! I have done the same, I have left Minecraft officially, I only play Minetime 1 a week, or whenever I feel like getting on at all. But on june 9 things are going to change for me. Xant wait! Anyways later!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Salty_Pretzel

Salty_Pretzel Forum Fanatic

Bye eagle, we haven't talked much but we did a little! Have fun in life, and good luck. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Xavier

I had great times playing minetime with you. I hope you'll are going to be back soon. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1