I am back

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Halohero, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Hello I am DonaljTrumq also known as halohero7 (the very toxic dood) so I have made a lot of threads about this topic. I have private msged staff on forums and in game about this issue. and this is still a problem. so. lets get into this. last season on prison there was a fix glitch that was patched it was like /fix f , /fix r. basically /fix (something here) and that was patched. cause people was constantly fixing there sets which is just super annoying. and this also works on oppvp. and having the ability to fix items without cooldown is just to over powered. people are going into noexitpvp (admin rank or above) and is constantly fixing there gear. which sucks for the poor skrubs like me that can't afford admin rank. which it just ruins pvp. even back last season when there was a fix glitch I was executive and I could use /fix f. even knowing that I could abuse the fix glitch back then I still hated the glitch. it just ruins pvp. but now it sucks more cause you go into noexitpvp. people constantly fixing there gear. and using regen. no one just dies. you only die when you either run out of gaps or you eat your gap to late. now I know alot of people (admin rank or above) are gonna say "oh you are just salty cause you can't afford admin to use fix hand" well like I said. I had fix hand back last season. and I could fix my gear without cool down but I still hated the glitch cause it ruins pvp.

also another issue is there needs to be a longer cool down on all the fix command. there needs to be a cool on /fix hand or whatever the command is. and then there needs to (longer) cool down on fixall and efixall.
    cause people go into noexit with 8 sets. and when they are on there last set they do /fixall. and after that when they are back on there last set they do /efixall. and repeat. I think it's like a 5 minute cool down on fixall and efixall. but right after you do /fixall you can do/efixall right after if you want. so either there should be a 10 minute cool down on each command or make it so u only can do /fixall instead of being able to do /efixall.

Staff thank you for your time. I know staff is busy but if we could get this issue fixed that would be nice.

all you need to do is fix your gear and use regen. have 2 stack gap and u never die. :)

I am sure that staff do know of fix all and efix all but Ii made this thread to make sure they know there is no cool down on /fix or /fix hand. whatever the command is.

2. Halohero

3. Beeman

Administrator

There is no cooldown on /fix ?

4. Halohero

I don't have admin rank so I don't know the exact command. but I have pvped people and I have seen them hold there armor in there hand and fix it over and over.
    it could be something like
    /fix or /efix or /efix f or /efix hand
    I am not to sure what the exact command is but ill ask some people and when I find it out ill let you know

5. Unflaws

Unflaws Forum Enthusiast

Snitch

6. Halohero

hehehehe

7. Beeman

Administrator

This was fixed a long time ago and I do not know why this thread isn't archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.