EU Helper Applycation From NootNicoo

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by NootNicoo, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NootNicoo

NootNicoo Active Member

Your in-game name: MW24isfat
    Previously NootNicoo and known as ‘Nico’.

What time zone are you in?
    Australian Western Standard Time (UTC+8)

What country do you live in?
    Australia

What languages do you speak?
    English

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes. Screenshots can be taken through default Minecraft settings. Game recording comes stock in Windows 10 with the pre-installed Xbox app. How convenient...

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I believe that I should become a Helper because I have what it takes to make a good staff member. I have educated myself on the rules that apply to the server, forums and Discord, and the punishments that are associated with breaching them. I’m an alert person and quick to notice if something is wrong or unusual. I am tolerant to a degree, but when things start to get out of hand I will actively start dealing with problems to find solutions.

I am forthright, in that I express my honest opinion on subjects and ideas. I am trusting, and I put my faith in others to do what is right or necessary. However, I know from experience that not everyone can be trusted, and not everyone can take an opinion. That’s just something I must accept.

I am a responsible, selfless young man who is considerate and respectful to those around me while I’m involved in anything. I prioritise others, and making sure that they are enjoying their time is what I like to do best. I like to know what’s going on around me and what I can do to make things better and, ultimately, more enjoyable for everyone.

With the recent promotion of @Olivia as a Helper (kudos to her and the others), I believe that having a greater staff count over here would be beneficial for our community.

I will ensure that I fulfill the role of the Helper to the best of my ability like it’s my passion.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
    Up to three hours. I don’t do Thursdays.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    Four years.

Have you ever been banned in the past?
    No. I’ve been muted once only in-game when I was a newbie. I remember that vividly because I did not enjoy it lol.

Do you have any experience as a moderator/helper?
    Not professionally. I’ve never been a moderator or helper on any servers, but I generally act like one because it feels like it’s what I should be doing.

If I’m not logged on to the game server you can most definitely find me here or on the Discord.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you take me into consideration as I believe I will be an asset to our community. :thumbsup:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Istok

Premium

Neutral.

Okay application, enjoyed reading it and seemed like an actual application unlike most other applications on here. I just gotta mention that @Olivia wasn't recently promoted to helper, she resigned some time ago, so I don't know why you mentioned that. The thing is, you gotta be much more active to actually show you can be helpful and kind to the minetime players. As of now, I have never seen you in-game, on the forums nor on the discord. Also you need many more messages on the forums than 3 to even get a chance of becoming staff, again be more active. Also try to make the application a tad bit more vibrant or colorful, but not too much like some others on here. Eh, okay application overall, nothing special, the average in my opinion.

Good luck, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. NootNicoo

NootNicoo Active Member

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Istok

Premium

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. NootNicoo

NootNicoo Active Member

7. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Nice try but as @Olivia stated you literally just copied someone else's application which already begins to give some insight into what sort of a person you really are. Clearly if you can't take the time or effort to make your own individual application for staff and instead treat the process as a joke by copying word for word someone else's application, then you clearly do not deserve the position of staff or any support for it. Therefore, it is a bolded and capitalised NO SUPPORT from me chief.

8. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

1st of all you have an inappropriate name and 2nd of all you copied @deedubb’s application.

Do not apply again.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.