Requirements Needed Helper Applycation From NootNicoo

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by NootNicoo, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NootNicoo

NootNicoo Active Member

• Your in-game name: Hey My Minecraft Java Edition Name Its----> NootNicoo it will always be.
    • What timezone are you in? I am in Swedish Timezone
    • What country do you live in? Im living In Sweden/Hoganas
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes I have 2FA enabled.
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes for screenshotting I just use the screenshot system built into Minecraft. (F2)
    • Why do you think you should become a helper? I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing Minetime and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Minetime. As mentioned below I own an active server so I have already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.
      I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday? Like 4 hours Per Day
    • How long have you been playing Minetime? For Like 1 Year
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No I have Never Been Banned
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?I know everybody says this in their application but I do actually own a Minecraft server and I do get a lot of knowledge from it which is great.

2. NootNicoo

NootNicoo Active Member

If you See My Birfday On My Profile I have set 2008 but Im Bord 1998

3. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

support

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.