Other Helper Application #2

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by GrapeMan_23, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrapeMan_23

GrapeMan_23 Dedicated Minetimer

Your in-game name: Cadausien
    What timezone are you in? Auckland new zealand
    What country do you live in? New zealand
    What languages do you speak? English
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i have the default mine craft program
    Why do you think you should become a helper? I would love to be a helper in Minetime for various reasons. I have been playing Minetime for around 5 years now but have always thought that I wouldn't be good enough to be apart of the Minetime staff because of a few reasons like too young ect. I have had many names throughout my time playing for example i've had We21356, GrapeMan_23, Abk225Kerser and my current IGN Cadausien. I am currently living in New Zealand but recently moved from Australia. I do not have 2FA and dont speak any other languages only English. I think i would be a good helper for MineTime Because i am very dedicated and will go out of my way to help people when in need, i am apart of a rugby team for my school we may not win every time (We actually hardly ever win) but we always know to have fun and stay committed to the team even though we aren't winning we are still finding friendship within the team and that's also what i want with being a helper, i want to help people and maybe make a friendship with the may different people i encounter. I can be active most days of the week but due to sport training and games i might spend most of my time during weekends and after school when i don't have training's. I cannot remember the last time i got banned but i know that i have been even though it was a long time ago i was banned more than a couple times and i have learnt to stay within the guidelines to keep myself not banned. My timezone is Auckland new zealand time and my age is 15
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active around 2-3 hours almost everyday.
    How long have you been playing Minetime? 5 years
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? No

2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Application is a little hard to read (for me).
    But no support still.
    -Never seen you online, in-game or on forums.
    -You're rarely active on forums, you've got 58 messages in 4 years.
    -You've got quite a history for profanity, by both staff and console.

3. Istok

Premium

No support:
    - Application is short
    - I've never seen you in-game
    - You aren't very active
    - Application is quite hard to read
    - And as mentioned before, you have quite a history with both the staff and the console

Good luck and have a good day! :D

4. Spring

Spring Committed Minetimer

No Support.

• Application is rushed
    • Inactive in-game & on forums
    • Application is difficult to read
    • Lack of detail
    I highly recommend you become more active in-game and on the forums so you are known by the community. Your application is quite difficult to read, I recommend adding spaces and bolding the questions. Last, put more time and thought into your application, including lots of detail.

Best of luck.

5. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

No support, bc i am like that :)

Nah jks <3

For reasons above ^

6. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

No effort no support

7. west

west Forum Enthusiast

8. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

No support, +0, reasons are stated above. Example: 'Hard to read' *sigh* REALLY? IT'S NOT HARD TO CLICK A BUTTON AND THEN TYPE THEN UNDO IT LOL USE BOLD FOR THE QUESTIONS AND REGULAR CHAT OR UNDERLINE FOR THE ANSWERS UGHHH.
    Another example: 'rushed' See, this is what makes life so great. Telling people how dumb they are because the thing they got wrong was the most important thing that they had to do. I don't care if you don't like english class, we want to see detail put into the application, so we can actually tell that you put effort into it. I also don't care if you don't like writing paragraphs and paragraphs for an application. Deal with it, it's an application, your application for something you want. Also, look at me, this is just a dumb support/no support/neutral post, and I've already written a paragraph in 5 mins. It's not hard.

9. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Hello GrapeMan,

You have become inactive for more than 30 days. I will be locking your staff application. Feel free to create another application when/if you become active again.

Kind Regards,
    The Staff

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.