Requirements Needed helper aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Lukeh03pvp, Sep 29, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukeh03pvp

Lukeh03pvp Active Member

• Your in-game name: lukeh03_striker but Before my name where lukeh03pvp
    • What timezone are you in? allways but dont when i am in the school

• What country do you live in? i live in sweden
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No yes
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) i dont understand
    • Why do you think you should become a helper? i dont know couse i love minetime and i love to play on it so its have to where cool to where helper
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday? like 5hours everyday
    • How long have you been playing Minetime? 2014 since
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) no
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? yeah on some servers i am admin on syskillermc

2. Istok

Premium

This is a joke right? This has to be a joke...

No support obviously.
    Not enough detail clearly. Did you think this was some kind of server that advertises itself with "needs staff" on youtube, cause you clearly wrote an application for one. Also, "I dont know couse I love minetime" and "its have to where cool to where helper" aren't good reasons, not only because of the broken English and grammar, but also because they're clearly unprofessional. Another point, putting "I don't understand" for a question written for you in English and plenty of other things in this application clearly show your lack of knowledge for the language and it's something that is pretty much a must to become a staff member on an American-based server... Also be more active on the forums, discord and in-game, you need many more messages than 2 to even be close to becoming staff.

Good luck?

3. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

I'll give you credit for actually thinking this would be a good enough application, but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I don't support this though, simply due to the fact that it seems you put little thought or effort into the application and you also didn't make your application clear enough to read.
    Cheers

4. ForumAddict

ForumAddict Dedicated Minetimer

No support.

You are one of the most immature players on the server, no disrespect, but you are not right for the staff team.

5. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. However your Application is a bit too short.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.