Guide

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by harrybro, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harrybro

harrybro New Member

This is a guide for OpPvP.

Getting gear

Gear can be gotten by doing "/kit," there are 2 kits for non donors, one is "Kit OP," which gets you full protection 5 unbreaking 3 armor, a sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 sword and 5 g'apples. The other one is "Kit Standard," which gets you a full set of protection 4 unbreaking 2 armor, a sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 sword and 1 g'apple. Kit OP has a 35 min cooldown, and Kit Standard has a 4 minute one. Non donors also get kit enderpearl, which gets one enderpearl and kit arrow which gets some arrows.

Noob Pools

The noobpools are how people get potion, g'apples, and lesser armor, swords and bows. There is a "NoobPool1" and a "NoobPool2." You can get to the noobpools quickly by simply typing "/warp noobpool1" or "/warp noobpool2." The dispensers at "NoobPool1" throw out g'apples, armor, strength 1 potions, speed 2 potions, speed 1 potions, night vision potions, invisibility potions, protection 4 armor, sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 swords, sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 knockback 2 swords and infinity 1 flame 5 punch 3 power 8 bows. From "NoobPool2" you can get g'apples, strength 2 potions, speed 2 potions, invisibility potions, fire aspect 2 sharpness 5 swords, fire asp 2 sharpness 5 knockback 2 swords, night vision potions and protection 4 armor. Normally people go to "NoobPool2" to get strength 2 potions, as they are quite good for fighting.

Buying/Trading Items

There is no actual shop on OpPvP, but some people will ask to do trades. They will say stuff like "Anyone have a sharpness X axe I can trade for?" However, be wary, sometimes the people that ask you to trade scam you (they don't give you the thing you wanted when you give them the thing they wanted).

Rare Items

In OpPvP there are axes often named "X axes" (in other words sharpness 10 axes). The reason they are quite rare is that it is a 1 in 150 chance to get them from voting, and voting is the only way to get them, unless you kill someone that has one or do a trade to get one. Normally all the best players on OpPvP go around with sharpness 10 axes because they do a ton of damage, and they make people's armor break very quickly. G'apples are not really considered rare because of how frequently they drop at the noobpools, but it is rare to have a whole enderchest and /chest full of them. G'apples can be obtained by killing people who have them on them, trading for them, doing /Kit OP and /Kit Standard or collecting then from the noobpools.

Voting

From voting you will normally receive one sharpness 5 axe. If you get a rare vote you may get something better. There is a 1 in 15 chance you will get a sharpness fire aspect 2 axe. There is a 1 in 75 chance you will get a full set of protection 10 unbreaking 3 armor. There is a 1 in 150 chance you will get a sharpness 10 axe (an X axe) from voting.

Donator Ranks

Premium (which costs $5) gets: /Setwarp, /Kittycannon (30 second cooldown) and /Ptime.

Enhanced (which costs $10) gets: /Chest (a personal double chest that does not drop on death), /Kit Archer (which gets a infinity 1 power 8 flame 5 punch 3 bow) and 2x mcmmo skill points (makes you level up faster).

VIP (which costs $20) gets: /fireball (damages players, 30 second cooldown,) /Kit VIP (which gets full protection 6 unbreaking 3 diamond armour and a sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 diamond sword.)

MVP (which costs $35) gets: /Spawnmob can spawn hostile mobs, 20 second cooldown) /Kit MVP (which gets full protection 7 unbreaking 3 diamond armor and a sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 diamond sword.)

Executive (which costs $50) gets: /fix all and /Kit Executive (which gets full protection 8 unbreaking 3 diamond armor and a sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 sword.)

Ceo (which costs $80) gets: /Kit Chemist (which gets some splash damage and splash poisons) and /Kit Ceo (which gets full protection 9 unbreaking 3 diamond armor and a sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 sword.)

Admin (which costs $105) gets:/Invsee (View other players inventories) and /Kit Admin (which gets full protection 10 unbreaking 4 diamond armor and a sharpness 6 fire aspect 2 sword.)

That is about it... If you find anything you want me to put in tell me and I shall do so by editing.

#1 harrybro, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. LUCASBRAGZ

LUCASBRAGZ Dedicated Minetimer

Looks good! I reckon you should add in a few of the handy commands that are available though.

Just a suggestion :)

3. harrybro

harrybro New Member

Thanks alot I spent ages doing it I hoped people would like it :D.
    Ok I will probably put that in after school. Thanks for the feedback :D.

4. LUCASBRAGZ

LUCASBRAGZ Dedicated Minetimer

Anytime :D

5. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

I might make a tips and tricks thread for those who are struggling to become OP on OP.

6. MichaelHuynh5

MichaelHuynh5 New Member

/fix all /setwarp /warp /invsee

7. harrybro

harrybro New Member

If I put the donator perks in could this be pinned @Jess ?

8. harrybro

harrybro New Member

Good idea.

9. harrybro

harrybro New Member

I put the donator ranks perks in, can this be pinned @Jess ?

10. Jess

Jess Dedicated Minetimer

I'd consider it if you made it all-inclusive, fixed all spelling/grammar errors and spelled out all abbreviations (like saying protection IV instead of p4).

11. harrybro

harrybro New Member

Ok thanks I'll go through it now

12. harrybro

harrybro New Member

I have done it to the best of my ability (I'm not the best with grammar.) If you find anything else tell me and I'll edit it and put it in. #AnythingToGetAThreadPinned! :p lol

#12 harrybro, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  13. StarfletcherBANNED

If I make a Tips and Tricks thread, will you edit this thread and make a link to it? That's if I do and this thread gets pinned.

14. harrybro

harrybro New Member

Ok maybe... If it will be useful for new players.

15. StarfletcherBANNED

I'll explain everything STradomzzz uses. The best client, armour switching techniques and stuff xD

16. harrybro

harrybro New Member

K lol :p

17. harrybro

harrybro New Member

@Jess please can you see if this thread is now "pinworthy?"

18. harrybro

harrybro New Member

Lol Imma try and hold my breath until Jess answers.

19. harrybro

harrybro New Member

May this be pinned @Jess ?

20. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

That's sweet Harry, nice job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.