Goodbye for real

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by KoalaKenny, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. KoalaKenny

KoalaKenny Active Member

So my first plan didn't work were I would have a stupid goodbye then you would scroll down and see my spoiler and that would my actual goodbye but I was autistic and didn't realize it was set to a certain amount of characters. Now I'm here for Plan B

[Part 1] The Beginning
    I was introduced to Minecraft at the age of 9 during 1.6.4. I learned about this game from two A friends of mine in a Private Catholic school I used to go to. it was fun at first, but I got bored so I experimented with all sorts of mods until I got bored of mods. See I already knew about servers for a while but was avoiding them because I didn't want to even look at virtual strangers (Very antisocial boi). So my solution to this was ignore mc till I got older, and by that I mean 1 year older. Age 10

[Part 2] yo I'm 10 now what do.
    I do a server thing. I find Thiccpixel and other things. It was the good years/year, I had no fears I didn't need to talk to anybody so I didn't. It was fun but I wanted more, No I needed more. So I tested out this one thing I've never done diddled "Creative". I was like oh cool when I first joined. it was cool for 2 minutes just building things. Then I see "-------> Hey everybody do /warp KoolKidsKlub for hot secs and strippers<------" I was shell shocked but curious so I teleported saw some hot /shifting going on then left. That was spooky. After that I never eva did a /warp ever again.

[Part 3] Rps/Ranks
    I was about 11-12 around now (Cool fact this is when my parents divorced ). I found minetime pretty cool place did the prison but stayed for the creative. I was addicted to these things called RPs. I did them all Medieval, Future, Angels, Gods, Neighborhood, Labs, Fallout, Skyrim, thiccbongos, The whole shabang. but through it all I was a non-rank and I was like nah this is not fun I don't do friccity fracc so I got enchanted. I could tp to people pretty fun. I stayed enchanted for a lil while but then I wanted more raw rank power. So I bought Vip, then a week later Executive. I swore to myself I wouldn't go any higher, but I did buy my friends ranks. Not just friends either just randos man. It was a cool thing people would go beggin to Kernny to get a rank. I think I got My snibba grace Enchanted. other really important people I got VIP and the beggers got Premium it was cool. Spent a lot of this dead game. fun times.

[Part 4] My ban was for pedophilia nice one Kenny (Sorry this is Off topic)
    So I really did screw up this time didn't I. I thought it would be funny to make sexual jokes on Minecraft, And not just that, I thought I could get away with it. I can't make excuses saying that "They were all fine with me being me", or "Oh they said that it was funny". It's obvious these thoughts are wrong or else I wouldn't be banned in this situation would I. Sorry I'm feeling sorry for myself its just I loved this server. I just hope the people that I did make laugh stay giddy and gay. For those that hated me you got what you wanted. I am gone, doubtful that I will ever come back. This has been a wake up call for me. I have a life (Or at least I think I do) at my age I should not still be playing this dead game. well. Cool cool guys have fun good luck to you all. Remeber kiddos don't. Just don't.

[FuhrerKernny] Thicc tiddy goth girls