Good PvPFest clients?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Archive' started by ZacheryIsBae, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZacheryIsBae

ZacheryIsBae Active Member

So as of now, I play pvpfest a LOT! I usually play around 1 1/2 - 3 hours a day. But as other people join, I see they have much better hacked clients than me and I have no idea what clients they are or how to get them. I usually use Pandora b8 / Tomato but they aren't the greatest. I see so many people with kit special and I almost die from them whilst I have diamond protection one. So I became so annoyed of me being bad at a game I play everyday and took it by asking the whole Minetime community, what's a good client to make me better!? What I need is a client that has working speed, regen packets that can go down to atleast 20 packets, jesus that does not slow you down, and good killaura.

Ty :D -[Executive] ZacheryIsBae, Acquility

#1 ZacheryIsBae, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Try not to double post. Make sure if you have any edits, put them in your current post. Also, I would think that either Crest or Virtue would be a good client for any server on minetime because an experienced coder told me that Crest and Virtue have good blocking things and their Killaura registers well.

#2 Sookarook, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  3. ZacheryIsBae

ZacheryIsBae Active Member

Crest sadly does not have good regen for PvPFest, nor does it have working speed. But it's killaura is OUTRAGOUSLY amazing! Virtue is better than that, yet no working speed :(

4. PuLove

PuLove Member

XIV is what I got this evening and it seems to be really OP, give it a try friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.