USA GavX's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Kazu, Aug 27, 2016.

?

Are you running for helper?

Poll closed Aug 30, 2016.
  1. Yeah!

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Nah.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I'm thinking about it.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

GavX's Helper Application

Your in-game name: GavX, for 1 month in the past it has been KiritoKitty, but now it's changed.
    What timezone are you in?: Central with my dad, Pacific with my mom. They are divorced so I travel a lot.
    What country do you live in?: Washington, Vancouver with my mom, Texas, Dallas (area) with my dad.
    What languages do you speak?: English and I just started Danish! Yay! I don't mind translating with a phone though. As long as I know the name of the language.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No: Yes! Just got it enabled.
    Do you have the neccessary means to record/take pictures to report? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): I have fraps, plays.tv, gyazo, stuff like that. So yes.
    Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I've always dreamed of being someone who could help people. Virtual, non-virtual, I just want to help. I have been here a long time, and I have learned the ropes quite easily. I answer as many questions as I can and I try to make everyone happy. I will put away my regular duties as a player and help people out if they need me.

Maturity
    Okay, I can be very mature if I want to. I can spell correctly, and I can blend into the community well. But most of the time, why be as mature as you should be? You should be yourself and say stuff like kittehs, kewl, stuff like that.

Responsible
    Responsibility is a huge part of your life, whether virtual or non-virtual. It can impact you super hard. That is why I work on it, and try to keep myself balanced between real life and virtual.

Reasoning
    I am partially bad at this subject, and I do not deny that. But most of the time when I am bad at this subject, it's either a forums thread I haven't read, or something off topic about minetime.
    Honesty
    I am really good at this trait, considering everytime I try to 'scam' I always fail miserably because I feel bad about doing it and I just tell the person that I'm trying to scam the truth.
    I think Honesty is most important about the whole helper traits chart, mainly because if you tell the truth, it creates bonds with people you might've been enemies with, or, Honesty makes you more believable when you say something that might be important.

Helpful

Obviously the point of helper is to be helpful. If something needs to be said or done, consider it done asap. I like helping people, especially when its important, then I feel the thrill <3.

Likeable (hopefully :p)

I like people if they do nice things, act mature or like themselves (unless 'themselves' are rude, then that's not good, you need to change that.). If they are nice to others or me, I will also treat them respectfully. 'The Golden Rule', as they call it.

How long do you think you can be active: Well, it depends on what timezone I am with my parents. With my mom I can be on 4pm - 8-9ish pm. (Weekends are basically 10 am - 10 pm lol)
    How long have you been playing Minetime?:I can't even keep count, because I've been here since Lost Islands. I think it's about 4-4.5ish years though!
    Have you been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game): In minetime? No. In MT forums? Nope. In other things? No. So... no!
    Have you had any experience with helper/moderator?: I don't think so. The closest thing being to a mod or helper is probably those short-term servers, that only last for so long before something goes wrong, but I am pretty good at moderating and stuff, during the time, but it was only a few people I had to moderate.

About me
    --------------------

I am a 12 year old boy who is basically a veteran of Minetime. If it comes to a serious situation I am on it. When nothing is happening I am one of those people who spell words in slang, like 'hai' or 'doz you liek mah shoes' or something... I am weird. I have lots of friends, and lots of friends who have left Minetime because of this EULA. I would love to restore the server to its former state, where everyone had a server to play and it would work (Skywars and Infection in particular...). And I like kittys (kittehs don't judge me for saying kittehs. And for saying 'rewr'.)

-GavX (Gaveh <3)

I wish the best of luck to the others. If I am not helper, that is fine. I just hope the server can stay alive.

#1 Kazu, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Dedicated Minetimer

Support, you seem quite capable of being a staff member on Minetime, good luck.

3. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

Thanks! Sorry for the late response, I had to build like 4 tables for my little sis apparently... ;-; I dun like her honestly...

#3 Kazu, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Support, great application. Good luck!

5. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

Thanks! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. harake888HD

harake888HD Dedicated Minetimer

Support, good application. Good Luck you and to all!

7. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

A little short, but you have my support. Good luck.

8. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

Thank you! <3

9. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

Add more detail.
    Support

10. Alpacas

Alpacas Dedicated Minetimer

Add some more detail
    50% Support
    I'm not aure if Noobcrew and Crypiot have the same requirements of Collin :'(] but collins requirements were a age of 14+

11. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

13+* Nico is handpicked and he's twelve. So am I. I don't see the problem with a year younger, but if you were like I don't know... 9 perhaps? You wouldn't be accepted of course because you are too young. I do hope 12+ can apply. Thanks for the support.

12. Alpacas

Yeah he has diffrent requirements to collin
    And ;)

13. Tenk

Tenk Guest

Support

14. Alpacas

70% Support room for 1 extra "why i should become helper" feature and make this quote sound a but more positive about your experience the its full support:)

15. Cyrious

Cyrious Forum Enthusiast

16. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

Thank you!

17. ProtectionX

ProtectionX New Member

18. Truth

Truth Dedicated Minetimer

application denied

i totally have the authority to do this

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

;-;

you dont have the authority to do dis :D

Thanks for the support!

20. Kazu

Kazu Forum Enthusiast

ALL HAIL THE WEIRD GROWING MONKEH THING!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.