Forum Guide #3 - Final

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TheVSterbro, Apr 12, 2014.

1. TheVSterbro

TheVSterbro New Member

Hello Minetimers, I have yet another forum guide! As stated in the title, this will be my final guide, (maybe :3). If you come up with any ideas, suggestions, etc. Feel free to create a forum guide of your own! If I have misplaced something or made a mistake, please correct me but don't rate any of my posts negative. This guide will be about the server, issues with it and trouble when joining. Shout out to @xFantasyxx for coming up with the ideas :)

Minetime - Server
    For those that are new to the Minetime forums and do not know much about the server, this is for you! Many of you know that the IP address to Minetime is either Minetime.com or pvpfest.com. Both will automatically direct you to the server hub. Minetime has a wide variety of servers. From pvping to building, the server is great fun. On most servers, there will often be a player with the best stats and items. For example, on Zombie Infection, it would be @hasan moetakef. Or on Prison, perhaps @Im_Orange. In my opinion, I'd try to become friends with these powerful players, so you won't be targeted much. The best player of all though, is @CollinPotato. (Obviously :3)

Server issues
    Minetime always has a reason if it's down and will eventually come up again. Whether it would be a server crash or a D Dos attack, if will always come back. So not much lag is created, the server will be restarted every once in a while. When this happens, don't be worried about losing your items or anything, it is only for a few seconds and it will save your data.

Joining problems
    If you ever have trouble connecting to Minetime, you mustn't worry. The staff will always be there if you're in need of help. If you have issues connecting to the server, your best choice is to email [email protected] for support. When emailing her, be sure to be polite and use correct grammar and spelling. If you find any bugs within the server, email [email protected] so he can fix them. Be patient when waiting for a reply, staff are very busy. Sometimes, you just need to wait a while.

If I left anything out, be sure to tell me so I can edit and add them in! Thank you for taking the time to read this. As you can see, I'm having a problem with ideas; this is why I may make this the final guide.

-TheVSterbro :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Joel

Joel Retired Ninja

3. Fantasy

Fantasy Expert Member

:3, I'm just that fabulous... x'D
    Nice thread, once again, very helpful!

• Like Like x 1
  4. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

You might want to watch out for me too on SkyWars! On regular important occasions I tend to blow up the map.

5. Hasan

Hasan Expert Member

Sorry to interrupt, but you forgot the "Theeeeee" before my name:cool:. Just kidding! I like this guide! Very informative! Nice job!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. TheVSterbro

TheVSterbro New Member

Thanks guys! :)

7. Fantasy

Fantasy Expert Member

Lmao :p

8. TheVSterbro

TheVSterbro New Member

xD