Factions Extremely fun game, but misleading title

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by ChemicalCat59, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChemicalCat59

ChemicalCat59 Dedicated Minetimer

This is a followup to the CraftyClaudia report that turned out to be completely legal (bullcrap). After further research and feedback from Admins our faction determined that it was indeed a misuse of /jump that destroyed all of our hard work.

At least it all makes sense now. It's not "Survival Factions". It's "Let's see who's willing to fork over the most money to ruin the game for smart people who don't spend money". Ever since we figured that out, we realized that this was actually a fun game! We got killed several times, randomly lost power and health whenever [Timeless] CraftyClaudia was on, and even had the privilege of watching our entire base explode into bits, even though it was surrounded by water and claimed! Our faction has gone through quite an adventure with this server and it wouldn't have been possible without rich people hacking!!!

In case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm. This server is horribly designed and run by insane morons. I can't believe anyone would actually put CHEATS in a survival game that ruin it. Although, I will admit that anyone willing to pay 250 freaking dollars for a little word next to their name and a long list of hacks must already be insane. In conclusion, Minetime's factions server sucks, and is one of the worst that I've ever seen. I am glad to say I will NEVER use it again unless this horrible hacking privilege is removed.

"Give to the rich and ruin the poor" - Minetime

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

Hacks are allowed so players that use them don't have an UNFAIR advantage over other players. If no ranks were available, the server wouldn't be able to run anyway.

3. ADAMATOR1234

ADAMATOR1234 Expert Member

There are little perks that the Timeless rank grants. Hacks aren't part of any rank in this server.

It's a modified client that anyone can install from various websites. Minetime doesn't promote, nor give these clients to anyone. It's just their use doesn't warrant a punishment.

Throughout my experiences with factions, I have to say there are a large amount of defaults that were/are now dominating donators and experienced players.

#3 ADAMATOR1234, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  4. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

You need to stop. There is no "hacks" purchasable with any rank. Now please stop whining about how you think the game is unfair, and if you don't like the server, you are allowed to leave.

You should be banned, in fact, by being very disrespectful to staff by calling them "morons".

5. ChemicalCat59

ChemicalCat59 Dedicated Minetimer

I don't care if I'm banned. Don't you get it? This server sucks and I'm leaving anyway so I might as well say how I feel to at least hopefully improve it a little but.

6. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

I don't see why you think it is so bad, /jump is a command that you can donate to the server and get, I would recommend having a base underground with fences in it so people can't /jump through it. If you want to quit, then go right ahead. No need to start drama. Every single one of your 6 posts have been complaining about so-called 'hacks' and trying to report someone that didn't do anything wrong.

@Nuggets requesting thread lock.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. ManicMiner__

*cough* you won't *cough*

8. CurlyFries

CurlyFries Expert Member

Sorry dude, hacks are allowed. I honestly am against it, but i can at least put up with it. If you are to the point where you have to rage on forums about it, than buddy, minetime is not for you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ManicMiner__

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Tyler

Tyler Forum Fanatic

Boy did you just waste a whole lot of time creating this thread. I have gone ahead and banned you on the game server, but that shouldn't be a big deal for you since you clearly dislike everything that Minetime has to offer. Good luck finding the right server for you. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. CurlyFries

CurlyFries Expert Member

Um i think this should be locked since his situation has been "Solved"

12. ManicMiner__

You're too kind. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.