/disguise and Enabling Pvp on Islands

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by 10freckles, Jul 6, 2015.

?

Should these Command Signs be Changed?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fix the Commands

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10freckles

10freckles Dedicated Minetimer

Hello! This thread is about a few commands that you get from ranks... but they don't work!
    I know they haven't worked for awhile, but I want to do something about them :).

1. /disguise can disguise you as different mobs. Many players bought the rank, MVP, thinking that they can use this command, but the command doesn't work and the plugin isn't compatible. Many people could get mad and could be upset from this sign.
    2. The other command, /region flag, enables PvP on islands. This command doesn't work either and disappoints many. This command comes with the rank Admin, but doesn't work. I know a tutorial over this command is set up at Warp Question. The tutorial doesn't work either.
    These commands have signs promising players these things when the buy a rank, but the commands don't work. I suggest we either fix or temporarily change these signs. We would change the signs in the screenshots below and the signs at Warp Question.

Thanks for listening to my ideas! :D

Attached Files:

#1 10freckles, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

I think both these plugins should be updated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

The disguise plugin hasn't updated for about a year now, and I believe it won't be ever again. On the other hand, I believe that "/region flag pvp allow" was disabled for a reason, but unfortunately I'm not sure what the reason is.

4. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

The /d command is currently not compatible with the currently version of lillypad and spigot so doesn't work on the servers, hopefully this will be fixed. Allowing PVP on islands was disabled, due to it causing the islands to become unprotected, leaving them vulnerable to griefers which was not good for the server. Allowing PVP will never be allowed, /d should be fixed / updated eventually.

5. Voids

Voids New Member

The disguise plugin doesn't work as it hasn't been updated as there isn't a real purpose for it, the enabling PvP on the island was disabled.

6. TheFrikinAsian

TheFrikinAsian Forum Enthusiast

Truth being, Collin hasn't bothered to update the "Ranks Board" at /spawn for the longest time now.

7. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

The original disguisecraft creators haven't updated it. I don't know if they will... I wish thy would

8. makeupfreek12

makeupfreek12 Dedicated Minetimer

I Believe one of the commands creates MASSIVE Lag but, don't qupte me on it. I also think /D will never come back on to Skyblock :) I agree though i would like to use the Pvp on island command in the future ;)

9. 10freckles

10freckles Dedicated Minetimer

My main purpose for this thread was to remove the signs.
    The signs for the two commands are false advertising, create false hope, and puts mistrust in visiting players.
    It saddens me to see players upset when these signs mislead them.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.