Creative Guide 2

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Conscriptions, Jun 12, 2015.

?

Should I do more guides?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2015.
  1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Nah, they suck.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I like pizza.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conscriptions

Conscriptions Forum Enthusiast

Minetime Creative Guide 2

Hello guys, this is a different Minetime creative guide! This will hopefully get rid of confusion I bet you/me has been in. Lets start off with some commands!

/Tpaall

I know some of you are Admins or timelesses, and people who don't have ranks can get confused
    with this command. Basically, this sends a message saying that you made a teleportation request to everyone in the server (that doesn't have tptoggle on, I'll explain it in a sec) and they have a choice to accept or not. This will not work with everyone, since you have to buy a creative package to do so.

/Tptoggle

This command only functions with CEO or higher. This command is very simple, just do /tptoggle and no one can teleport to you, unless you do a certain command that I'll mention in a second.

/Tpahere

This is very related to the command /tptoggle. If you enable /tptoggle, the only way people can teleport to you is if you do /tpahere at the person that wants to teleport. Basically, this sends a teleportation request to the person that you do this to, so they can teleport.

/Tpa

A very simple command that sends a teleportation request to the person that you use the command to, so you can teleport to them. Does not work if they have /tptoggle on.

& (number)

Basically, this command lets you type in color. This feature only works with Executives or higher. (e.x: if you want to do gold, &6Hi!)

Some rules!

Spamming could be a big problem. You are warned if you do spamming (at least 3 times). You are then disconnected for spamming. So don't do spamming.

/spawnmob

Sort of a trolling feature, unless you're using it for a farm. Like /tptoggle, only CEOs or higher may do this feature. Basically, you do /spawnmob and choose a mob to spawn. The mob spawning number (how much mobs you can spawn at once) is 5. CEOs can spawn peaceful mobs, Admins/timelesses can do any mob in the /spawnmob section.

Confusion with & commands

If anyone is wondering, you cannot do the & thing with bold, italic, or any text change. You can only use color commands. Sorry for not mentioning in the & number section. :)

PLOT COMMANDS:

/plotme auto

The most simple commands of [Plotz] commands. Basically, this automatically finds a open plot.

/plotme claim

Related to /plotme auto, this command claims a open plot. You have to be on a open plot with no owners for this command to work. Very useful if you want plots together, like a megabuild.

/plotme info

Go on a already-claimed plot and do /plotme info for this command to work. It shows the following in order:
    Owner
    ID
    Biome
    Game Mode
    Expires in
    Name:
    Allowed:
    Denied:

/plotme version

Shows version of [Plotz]. Basically, this is totally useless.

Rules Of Creative

1: Do not grief. Destroying a build and even causing lag on the plot (unless it's yours) may cause a ban. This goes to Survival and an another server.
    2: Do not threaten to destroy someone's plot. This may also get you banned.
    3: Do not use profanity/sexual language in anyway whatsoever.
    4: Be kind. This server is about kindness and kids are on the server, so Rule 3 falls in the category. There is no ban for this, currently yet Rule 3, which falls in the category, will cause a mute, unless you do it a lot, then you will get banned.

And thats basically it for a nice little confusion sweeper, and hopefully a nice creative guide to help you foward on your creations and being safe! Thanks for reading this and give a like for more guides, and mabye suggest if I should do more! Thanks for reading! [

-[Admin] (GW_Undo)

#1 Conscriptions, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ArcTrooper504

ArcTrooper504 Dedicated Minetimer

Really Good Guide but you should have listed this as "Commands That can Be Bought" because /tpall is a command that can only be bought. Also the commands can also do /plot {Command} instead of /plotme {Command}.

3. Conscriptions

Thanks for replying, though I did mention that /tpaall may only be bought with a creative package to do so, but thank you! Didn't know that you could do /plot :)

4. ALECWALL

ALECWALL Dedicated Minetimer

If you don't wanna be hurt by some of the crueler players on the forums, I wouldn't have put "Nah, they suck" as a poll option, but if you don't care about it, its fine, but I like the guide, keep it up; maybe add some titles like CEO+ commands or something (just a thought :))

5. Conscriptions

Thanks, I'll think about it on a new guide :)

6. Sun_Pixel

Sun_Pixel Dedicated Minetimer

Helpful guide!

7. Conscriptions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.