Implemented Challenges, Emeralds, Villagers - please consider...

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Grizilda, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grizilda

Grizilda Dedicated Minetimer

I loved playing Skyblock, it was the game I kept coming back to. Since the reset though, its now really tough to work through the "Challenges" without buying the Timeless rank - reason being, its almost impossible to get Emeralds.

I am up to the Elite challenges - but the only way to get Emeralds is to buy them, which relies on Timeless rank players selling them. This is almost impossible! Under the Advanced challenged - DJ shows that it gives 5 emeralds for completion and return goes - but it doesn't. Under the old regime, you could complete this challenge over again to get emeralds, or of course you could heal a zombie villager and trade with them - but this feature has been removed too.

I appreciate that a lot of work has gone into this reset, but the removal of villagers and the challenges not allow emeralds is a real hit for those who like to work through the challenges.

Would you consider re-allowing villagers - even with a limit per island - or fixing the challenges?

2. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Yes allow villagers on skyblock! :D

3. Beeman

Administrator

I have enabled one villager per island - I hope that this will help with progressing through the challenges.

4. Beeman

Administrator

Thank you for creating this suggestion thread. This suggestion has been implemented.

Should you have any further suggestions, feel free to create another thread!

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.