Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Annabel_isOG, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Annabel_isOG

Annabel_isOG Forum Enthusiast

Turns out I cant acsess my old account (Sphinx96) because my old gmail account and google account for that was deleted and I forgot them two was linked.
    does anyone know how I can get my account back or if staff could transfer the rank without me having to just cashback and just get banned?

2. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

If you know the security questions you could get your account back, Otherwise make a support ticket on Mojang's site and you can get your account back in an alternative way, I got my account back by answering a couple questions

3. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

If you still have the card you used to purchase your Minecraft account, or the receipt from PayPal or your Bank Statement/receipt you can email in to Mojang about it. The numbers on there will verify your ownership to the account.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Annabel_isOG

ive got none of that or I would've done it... everything has been deleted linked to the account emails google account

5. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Mojang do not have support tickets

You can try and mojang (the company that runs minecraft) here:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new
    You may need to provide proof of purchase so you may need to provide the transaction ID or some other proof of purchase. We do not do rank transfers I'm afraid. We cannot do much but guide you to the official minecraft support as we are not affiliated with minecraft.

I hope I could help in anyway. Must be annoying. Good luck I hope you can get your account back.

6. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

My apologies, Someone said to me it was a support ticket lol.

7. Annabel_isOG

and if I havnt got any proof of purchase? literally the account was purchased like 3-4 years ago now all my banks have changed all my emails have aswell ive got no official way to prove to mojang that I brought it..

Basically I spent like £150 for no reason and your not even willing to transfer the rank? I know the ranks can be transferred because I know it was possible when Collin owned the server and they done it before, on rare occasions obviously

#7 Annabel_isOG, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  8. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Things have changed since then :/ surely there must be some way you can prove this to them? I’d start out by emailing them with the link I posted earlier and then if they ask you can say that and maybe they could figure it out a different way, I don’t really know sorry.

9. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I replied to this at 2am lol wtf

you should still be able to log in even if you've deleted your email. What error are you getting?

10. Annabel_isOG

The reason I cant log in is because I forgot my password and without the email and linked accounts theres nothing I can do..

I understand things have changed but it would exactly effect the server just transferring my rank? or even at least another rank or some kind of refund...

#10 Annabel_isOG, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2018
  11. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

me looking back at homework I did at 3am

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

your profile picture probably describes that face when

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tyler

Tyler Forum Fanatic

Just send them an email and see what they say. They will require some sort of verification to further prove your ownership of the account. Assuming there is no chance of retrieving the TID or access to any emails/bank statements, providing any other information given that you would remember - card holder's name, billing address, etc. - should be adequate.

I've worked with Mojang to recover accounts in the past. It doesn't take long to send an email and get it sorted.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Annabel_isOG

Some actual help, thanks nug

• Friendly Friendly x 1