Appreciation Post

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Black_Lightning, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Black_Lightning

Black_Lightning Forum Enthusiast

I thought that it would be nice to spread some kindness and friendliness in the Minetime community, so here goes:

To all staff, helpers, moderators, etc. - Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You all work so very hard to keep the server fun, exciting, clean, friendly, welcoming, and, quite frankly, cool. You kick and ban players; clear up arguments, debates, tension, and confusion; deal with hate, ignorance, complaints, players leaving, insults, and put-downs all the time; work tirelessly, diligently, for a good purpose, without complaint; and you greatly enjoy the server, forums, and community. For all this, I can not be grateful enough. I am absolutely positive, without a shadow of a doubt, that many, many users would wholeheartedly agree with me. Once again, even though I sound like a broken record, even though I've said this many times, along with many other users: thank you.
    @Claire - I don't know you a whole lot, and you don't really know me, but here goes: I'm truly sorry for anythings that's happened to you, and I can't imagine the pain, grief, hurt, and sorrow you've felt. Harassment, bullying, embarrassment... I've been told you've been through it all, and I've seen some of it firsthand. Stay strong, think positively, surround yourself with your friends. I don't know if you're a religious type, but I'll be praying for you. I, along with many others, would most definitely not want you to leave, but it's your choice. Whatever you decide, make sure you stay safe, secure, content, and most of all happy. If you're leaving, farewell... I really do mean it, and respect you even more for giving up this forum life. If you're staying, I can only applaud you more on your perseverance and emotional strength. You're appreciated. Remember that.
    @BlueberrySenpieh - Please don't leave. You're funny, witty, intelligent, talkative, friendly, open, and an all-around awesome person. No matter what people say, think, or do, you're still appreciated, welcomed, and the full package of personality. If you're actually leaving, I respect that, but still I don't like seeing you go; You're such a valuable member of the forums, full of life, characteristics, and many other good things. One last thought: if you don't feel at home here, redecorate, in a sense. Change yourself, help change others, make new friends. That's about all the advice I can give you. Goodbye for now, hopefully not forever.
    @xXInfinityNoahXx - You're very active on the forums, which is great. I would personally say you are one of the most hilarious people on here. Your personality is a lot cooler than most on here, which I applaud you for.
    @iJason - You were the first to every comment on my profile page, back when I had about 4 messages, and I cannot tell you how excited I was when that happened.
    @Sooplie - You were the first to ever compliment me, which was very nice of you. You called me a "cool genuine person," which actually boosted my spirits a lot. You've also been an all-around nice person and definitely an uplifting presence on the forums.
    @RealNickonator - The facts you put in your statuses are always very interesting and cool, and you're a helpful, kind user.
    @Oli - You always greet new users to the forums, which is very kind and certainly helps many feel welcome and wanted.
    @Bunni - Your profile pictures are always the best, and sometimes quite funny. I like how engaged you are in the forums, and with me, and how we discuss random stuff sometimes.
    @ido_pieguy - You can be pretty hilarious at times.
    @Masterenderwolf - You're very kind, and you're not afraid to speak your mind, which is a good character trait.
    @Sir-Teabag - Your presence on the forums is very prominent, and you're very active. You always have something nice, funny, helpful, sarcastic, random, interesting, or weird to say. Trust me, I find that really cool.
    @Kyleep - You're super, super helpful and a great role model for other staff. You're great at answering questions and clearing up arguments, debates, and confusion, which is a valuable skill here.
    @Pixel - You've always been kind to me, and to others as far as I can tell. You're also funny, and on the forums very often, which is awesome.
    @CurlyFries - You were one of my earliest followers, and you've always been engaged in the community and with me, which was been very encouraging. I like the new username, by the way.
    @Tank - You're humorous and friendly, which is a great characteristic combination.
    @DarknessBlade @Detrioum @RoboRekts @DEXsta101 @SpoonC - You five are all very active on the forums, have been friendly to users, and are generally cool people.
    @pepperkittycuty - You worked very diligently to make all those sweet profile pictures for many users. That was very kind of you, and they looked great! I don't have mine on right now, but I definitely will use it in the future, for these forums and other things.
    @MannoxEffect - You're a very interesting and prominent personality on the forums. You say much, and mean even more. You can be funny, serious, sarcastic, random, and helpful, pretty much all at the same time. Thanks for that.
    @JJoshh - You're an overall cool person, both funny and informative. You have 50 more positive ratings than messages, which I say is pretty impressive! You're also a sweaty try-hard, which is awesome.
    @Tyler - You're a wonderful staff member, full of intelligence, diligence, wisdom, and helpfulness. I don't know if this amazing server, or its forums, could run without you. You, and everything you do for me and the rest, are very much appreciated.
    @Logo - You are quite possibly the most interesting character in all of the forums (in a good way). I don't know quite how to describe you, but you are very intriguing and entertaining to interact with.
    @10freckles - You are an extremely calm, cool, and collected person. You're very helpful and great at clearing up confusion and easing the tensions that could lead to fights, arguments, and drama. That skill is much needed and appreciated.
    @Petty104 - You are a very, very, very kind person.
    @ManicMiner__ - You're cool, interesting, funny, and smart. Those qualities are rare, so a job well done on introducing and maintaining that wonderful image of yours. You're also on a lot, which is pretty sweet.
    @Kevin - You're an amazing helper and staff member, and I'm sure many people could witness to your informativeness and helpfulness. Thanks for everything you do.
    @tigerishabyss6 - You're super kind and friendly with me, and a super great person to interact with. Thanks for that.
    @Collin - You are an absolutely superb server-owner. How you manage to juggle furthering the server and your own personal life is beyond me, and truly impressive. No matter what people say or think about you or your server, I just want you to know that I love, respect, and admire your work, perseverance, and dedication. Even though you most likely won't even read this, I just want to extend a huge hand of gratitude towards you, what you do, and how amazingly you do it. Thanks.

Well, there it is. I just thanked everyone I felt the need to recognize and appreciate. Sorry if I missed anyone that has contributed much to the Minetime community. Hope this helps spread kindness and positivity throughout the forums and server. And as always, have a great day!

#1 Black_Lightning, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Logo

Logo Canadian, Eh?
    Premium

Thanks babe <3
    I trys realz hards.

Edit:
    Are you hitting on me?

#2 Logo, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

Thanks and you've also been really kind, understanding and active yourself too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Thanks, this is a very kind thread you have made :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. SlimeBlade

SlimeBlade Forum Enthusiast

Ah, how thoughtful, thank you for your appreciation to minetime and it's players!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Black_Lightning

Maybe...
    Jk, I just find you actually have a personality, whereas a lot of people here are either mere followers or just a face in the crowd.

7. Dude9

Dude9 Forum Enthusiast

How come I wasn't added ;-;

8. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

I appreciate being put on the thread, albeit getting a 7 word sentence. xD

• Like Like x 1
  9. Black_Lightning

I gotchu mate. Just a second.

10. Blueberries

Blueberries Expert Member

.-. *sits in the corner*

11. Angel

Angel Expert Member

Thank you for saying thank you! xD

• Like Like x 1
  12. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Awww so adorable lol.
    Also nearly made me tear up :p
    Thanks for your appreciation I'm sure a lot of us appreciate this :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bunni

Bunni Forum Enthusiast

Hehe I do have the best profile pictures :p

I personally think you should add Claire.. She really needs it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. JJoshh

JJoshh New Member

Aww man, I think I'm gonna tear up :'). Thanks bro, you're awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Black_Lightning

Just a second. I can fix this.

16. Petty104

Petty104 Forum Enthusiast

Well, I didn't expect to be added to this, but thanks a ton! It's always so nice to see people that appreciate what others do! Thanks for taking your time to create these beautiful messages -- I don't see threads like these every day <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

I'm not gonna lie but this thread just made me feel like Minetime's not a community but a family. Sorry for the cheesy touch on my comment.

• Like Like x 2
  18. SpoonC

SpoonC Forum Enthusiast

I agree with this.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tenk

Tenk Guest

Nice thread :eek:. I rate 547/13

• Like Like x 1