Admin giveaway :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wifi90876-2, Feb 16, 2014.

?

What rank should be the next giveaway?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2014.
  1. 6 premium

12.8%
  2. 5 enhanced

2.6%
  3. 4 vip

5.1%
  4. 3 mvp

21.8%
  5. 2 executive

12.8%
  6. 1 admin

44.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wifi90876-2

Wifi90876-2 New Member

no i am 15 have job so no bills or taxes so I get to keep my money so I spend it here for you guys o enjoy :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Derpachus

Derpachus New Member

3. Wifi90876-2

Wifi90876-2 New Member

yah I work on the farm near my house driving tractors and dump truck and ocassionally tipping over a pay-loader XD

4. wallydoggy

wallydoggy Forum Enthusiast

Thanks @cool_o_boy44. I really appreciate it. And @Wifi90876-2, I think the 20 premium ranks are a great idea! I'm sure many people appreciate you doing this for them, and many more to come with 20 ranks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Superminecra

Superminecra New Member

-your in game name:superminecra4564
    -your rank if you have one:Default
    -why I should choose you:I have always wanted a rank regardless of what it is

6. Eludian

Eludian Dedicated Minetimer

IGN: ZelusiveX
    Why: Well, there's a couple of reasons actually. Recently the 25% sale went up, and I've been seeing a bunch of my friends getting ranks, so I've been feeling a bit "jelly". There's also a bunch of new perks that go with factions, probably the server I play on most at the moment. I can't say that I haven't always wanted admin, like everybody else here, but there are probably a bunch of people here that deserve it more than me.
    I'll be getting a new laptop either way so it's fine even if I don't win the rank :3
    Didn't get my laptop, oh well. I had fun either way

#146 Eludian, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  7. Peter Dragon

Peter Dragon New Member

IGN: UnbeatableDragon
    Why: Because I don't have a rank and I have dedicated my time (minetime) to this server. And it would be sweet if I got any rank.

8. CheesyTaco1011

CheesyTaco1011 New Member

Ok well my ign is:CheesyTaco1011 I'm VIP and I think you should choose me because I can be really good friends with you I'm nice ans I like to play minetime with friends I am good at pvp and my armor breaks a lot and it sucks and I bought 1 admin and 1 timeless but they got hacked so i can't buy admin anymore or timeless :(

9. Darkdrag333

Darkdrag333 New Member

IGN: darkdrag333
    Why I should choose you: Well, My parents will not get me a rank and it would be amazing if I got a rank in one of my favorite servers. I am a dedicated player and try to be on everyday, I would be very grateful if you gave me any rank on the Minetime server.

10. Prescar

Prescar Helper

IGN: YashOm
    Why you should choose me: I'm a very dedicated player to minetime . Because of my passion for minetime is very high. I am a very nice person to everyone on the server. It would be very grateful of you to give me this rank on Minetime.

11. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

12. sebo4000

sebo4000 New Member

IGN: sebo4000
    Reason why: i would like to be admin to help the server minetime out even more. As Co-owner of A.S.A, an anti grief association, i would like to use this help the server. not only be advertiseing on youtube but also grief and problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Wifi90876-2

Wifi90876-2 New Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. vonhey

vonhey New Member

IGN: vonhey
    My Rank: enhanced (a friend got me it as a birthday present)
    Why should you choose me?: i play minecraft about 3-5 times a week and im on minetime everytime. I mostly play prison, pvp fest and factions and sometimes infection, I have tried to buy admin myself but my parents will not let me donate online so this is pretty much my only chance of getting admin, and if you do get me admin i will give you a full protection 2 set and a stack of gapples and ill get u team with OP people on pvpfest, And if you do get me admin I will get my friends to protect you (op admins)

and if your thing "why dont you just get them to donate for me" well the ones who have money dont have paypal or there not allowed to and they get the friends to, now your thinking "well get your friends friends to get u it" well i already have asked and the answer is no so this is my only chance

thx for your time

~vonhey

15. Zacstar300

Zacstar300 New Member

IGN: FritzFrenzy or Zacstar300 (don't care which one if I do get it, i don't care which one, preferably Fritz)

My Rank: On fritz: DEFAULT ;( Zacstar300: Enhanced ;)

Why you should chose me: Well, I think Enhanced will be the last that I will be allowed, no VIP, no MVP etc. Also my dad and mum have both started new buisnesses, and not earning too much money. Also recently, my mum had to fire one of her best friends from her new buisness, because we can't afford it. If she can't afford that, soon we might have to sell our house, and that has been my house all my life ;( My family is in a hard moment right now, and it'll be great if you do understand, and get me admin ;)

16. TheVSterbro

TheVSterbro New Member

I am deciding to do one for my friend.
    -your in game name - JacquiFink
    -your rank if you have one (so I know what rank to upgrade you from doesn't affect your chances) - Executive
    -why I should choose you - I think you should choose JacquiFink because maybe it will boost his playing a bit. I think that Jacqui has been jealous of his friends having higher ranks than him, like me and jamo7777. Anyways, Jacqui cannot buy any more ranks, so it would be nice if you got it for him. I understand that you must only choose one player to give admin, but please consider JacquiFink for this, it would be a nice birthday present and a surprise. (His birthday is near)

Thanks! Good luck to everyone else, and JacquiFink! :)

17. vonhey

vonhey New Member

yo when are you giving admin away

18. vonhey

vonhey New Member

do the giveaway!

19. wallydoggy

wallydoggy Forum Enthusiast

I think it will end today some time.

20. xDesirables

xDesirables Forum Enthusiast

IGN:WenYeong
    My rank:CEO
    Reason:to start it of well you only need to pay $25 dollars for me second reason i really hope an oppurtunity like this would happen since my parents have already stop me from getting higher ranks also I'm a really dedicated minetimer ,since 50% of my time was playing in minetime I hope that getting admin would really help me a lot and I mean a lot plus I wouldn't need to get heads and dupe from you anymore instead I can run my own shop in survival and all the dupe and getting heads would be gone so I really appreciate it if I get admin and if I also win the 20 enhanced rank I would make another forum and names will be placed down and I'll also tell you about who will want the enhanced this maybe my last oppurtunity since after this I'm going to go for my exams which is really sad so I hoped I would win the admin rank it is still alright if I win the enhanced rank since I will devide it among my peers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.