:'(

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by HamadahGamerTag, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HamadahGamerTag

HamadahGamerTag Dedicated Minetimer

" i played this for 4 years i joined prison " When i joined i didn't know anyone didn't have MC friends, anyway i got Freeman then i found Woodman1020 I joined his Faction called "Tobcuase Woodman1020 was kind to invite me to his faction. anyways we made a big base we made tobcause raise to be 1 of the powerful factions

So one time i was at /warp pvp I jumped in pvp i didn't have hacks back then. Out of nowhere I was going to die and Nuggets Saved me <3 Then me and Nuggets became good friends so i made my name "HamdahGamerTag"

Then we Created a Faction called PowerRangers with NuggetsGamerTag Thomes_Meclane Risky_Shortzz myself and king_Mitcheel that we raided him after 1 day he joined <3333 and alot more other players

people asked me why did you name you're self "Oldays" because that was the best days on minetime

"My best Mates On MC"

'Sebas3030 he made me live in his Farm base that me and him made "Money4days"

'OsamOG he always trapped me with his Spawn base <33

'Nugget He helped me alot When my account got hacked made me create HamadahGamertag <3

'Roostersj Tbh I trust him with anything <3

'Thomes He was just a YELO Guy That likes Chocolate mike More then anything <3

'MOEYMAZ he lives in the back of the Shop <33

'SAM_777 I cant say anything about him but he didn't give a """ about anything <3

Runguys best raider you can find and Very trustful <3

'Woodman you can't find anyone like him his 1 of the best are rare to find <3

zNico best helper You can find aswell <3

Those Days and Years Was amazing this thread has to be in prison Post but no one plays prison so i am going to post
    it in Factions"

So bye Guys if u need me msg on here and if u got csgo Pm you're name We might play some day
    I cant thank you guys threw the time i played this server threw the bad days and good days

Bye <3

#1 HamadahGamerTag, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. moey

moey Dedicated Minetimer

Hamadah ill make a post tmrw or later i love you bro the rough times we had have been fixed and trust me we are blood not just friends i am so upset to see no more minetime but maybe we might have a last chance at playing and our only hope is either Tyler or Jess running this server and if not ill invite u to a server where us minetime players will destroy EVERYONE IN if you want the ip ill tell you it is non hacking server but we will make the server corrupt LOL why not just for a laugh anyways guys take care <3 Love ya Hamadah also not in gay way LOL <3.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HamadahGamerTag

HamadahGamerTag Dedicated Minetimer

ahaha <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.