1.8x Prison Guide

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by deandreRULEZ123, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deandreRULEZ123

deandreRULEZ123 Dedicated Minetimer

Hello Minetimers,

Today I am bringing you a compete guide on Prison on how to earn money and. This guide will in build yourself into the millions, Amusing you are out of the prison! this guide will give full tutorials on:
    • Netherwart farming
    • Base making
    • God tools enchanting
    • MCMMO
    • Raiding
    First lets talk about MCMMO to the difference between Prison and Factions you first need to understand what MCMMO is. You can read about MCMMO here, but for now I will tell you the basics. MCMMO adds fourteen unique skills to train and level in. You level your skills by using the tool in the appropriate manana, for example to upgrade swords you need to attack mobs / players. Without a full understanding of MCMMO you will not understand how the PvP works.

God tools, God tools in Prison are are essential to survival in the outside world, without any good armor and good spade I can see you drowning in sand some time soon. God tools are easy to make if you have the Patience and EXP bottles. In this tutorial I will be teaching you on enchanting level 1 books to upgrade into your tools. If you are not a donator rank, you can buy EXP bottles at /warp enchant or grind levels at /warp a-mine. A god pick consists of the following enchantments; Efficiency 5 (V) Fortune 3 (III) Unbreaking 3 (III).
    The enchanting 1 book strat gives you the books Efficiency I, Protection I, Sharpness I. You may get other books like Projectile Protection and Aqua Infinity, but should not be relied on. You combine your lower books with an anvil to create the highest enchant (Efficiency V). You might be saying to yourself but what about the Fortune and Unbreaking. Well what do you there is, at /warp enchant there is a crafting table. What you need to try and do is Enchant a Pickaxe with Fortune III and Unbreaking III, this is not the max enchant for all the items, they are all different.

Base making, Now I going to tell you on how to make your 1st base in the Freeworld. You will need to travel a fare distance away from spawn and claim your area. In this base you will have as many levels as you want but you need to have a sugar cane farm an area for Nether wart farm. I suggest building the walls out of brick then covering it in water, water prevents TNT explosions on your base. On minecraft no base in unraidble especially with a server that uses cheats to glitch into some bases you need to be aware of that when you are making a non obby base. Ok back on topic, You make your walls brick and cover it in water two or more levels Will be dedicated to sugar cane farm (Sugar cane farm increases your herbalism skill). Witch makes nether wart farming much more easier. Put a chest room on the top level for all your items and a nether wart farm on the same level. You will not have enough Soul sand to fill the whole level but you will get there.

Nether wart farming, now on minetime nether warts have been nurfed making more nether wart die before growth and harder to make insane amount of money but its enough to make a profit and a living. When you are farming your nether wart you should be using a Fortune 3 pickaxe to increase the drop of the Nether wart to gain more profit, make sure you replant before you sell it at /warp shop. If you have not filled up the farm it is a good idea to buy more soul sand at the same shop.

Finally, Raiding. Raiding come into place with players thinking the biggest base and the most obby all have the best stuff. With is not true. You can not judge a book by its cover any base, any chest could contain any item. Items that you need for a successful Prison base. You need to go explore the world finding your own raids because they are not going to find you. People try to hide there base underground or even in the sky. A good tip to find raids would be with the f map, you can enable with /f map on and /f map off. This shows faction claims around the area of you. Claims are normally bases or vaults. There are many ways to get into a base but I am leaving that for you to find out. Mostly, because I don't want all you guys knowing my secret on how I get into bases and for you guys to steal my stuff.

Well this all sums up my Prison guide and this is how I got rich, if you get raided because of this Guide it is not my fault just pack up and move away. Anyway thank you guys for reading my guide I hope to see more of you in prison with more bases to raid. Have a good minetime experience and don't forget to install those new Clients!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bub_green

bub_green Dedicated Minetimer

Is obby gap gap obby raidable......

3. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

This was really informative and should be pinned. However, you have a few grammar mistakes here and there which makes it a little harder to read. Overall, good guide! :D

4. deandreRULEZ123

You can do obby gap obby that is also unraidable.
    Thank you man. Sorry about the mistakes.

5. deandreRULEZ123

How?

6. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

There is already a guide...

• Like Like x 1
  7. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

Yes, a pinned guide too.

8. deandreRULEZ123

The other guide was out dated, this guide is 1.8 and shows how to build your starter base.

9. StarfletcherBANNED

I can very easily just edit my pinned 1.8 guide. And it wasn't outdated at all.

10. deandreRULEZ123

Your guide explains the ranks, my guide explains how to get the ranks.

11. StarfletcherBANNED

I explained to go to /warp rankup.

12. RealNickonator

Premium

@Starfletcher There is no need to criticize someone's attempt to help the community. You could've easily made the edits to your thread without making a big deal about it.

13. StarfletcherBANNED

I was just saying...

14. James_Buzz

James_Buzz New Member

15. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

To clear this obby gap obby discussion and to end this off-topic period. Like what kali_man said, it is raidable. Just that other players are either lazy to raid you or they are just broke. That's all, so this perception of obby gap obby being unraidable is false. I would like to show you a video of how it can be done but I'll like you guys to find it out yourself.
    Note: it's got to do with sponge.
    Back to topic :)

16. James_Buzz

James_Buzz New Member

if that was so then my 64x64x108 base on prison is raidable, and so far no ones got in.

17. Annabel_isOG

Annabel_isOG Forum Enthusiast

Good guide.
    But so many have been made before and I feel that people are just trying to get stuff pinned.

18. deandreRULEZ123

You see I would like it to get pined but don't want it to get pined. I just want more players to get into Prison so there is more people to raid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.