Requirements Needed YoureMySalvati0n's helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by God, Mar 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Small introduction:
    My name is Tano and I was born in Ghana. Despite this, I was raised in the UK and later moved to Spain. I am 17 years old and enjoy playing Dota 2 and watching various competitive esports. I play the piano at just slightly better than a beginners' level. I like pizza. I am also a furry.

Your in-game name:
    YoureMySalvation

What timezone are you in?
    GMT+1

What country do you live in?
    Spain

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I believe I should become a helper as I believe the current staff have HUGE biases. It is extremely obvious that whenever a current moderator speaks in chat, they will ONLY engage with their friends unless dealing with someone who is breaking the rules (there is the rare exception that they might answer the question of a player in need, but they will typically leave the question for other players to answer). I'm extremely active on the forums due to me being tutored at home, and I'm reasonably active in-game. I believe I have mastered the balance between absolute maturity when it is necessary, and being laid back (whilst maintaining a certain level of professionalism) when there is no need to be "strict".

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    4-10 hours a day (depends on the day, varies greatly)

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    2 years

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    yes

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    no

2. SuperCoolWimp

SuperCoolWimp OOF! OOF!

Neutral, leaning towards support. You have a rather toxic past, and whilst I assume you've changed (from recent conversations) I simply CANNOT over look it... I also see you more often then not claiming random people have.. screamed the nword at you... with no proof what so ever? I'm not sure if you're telling the truth or not, but most everyone you've claimed did that simply denies it.

3. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed.

Regards,
    The Staff

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.