Why the minetime.gov is dying?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by davidcoen, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidcoen

davidcoen Forum Enthusiast

Your in-game name: cancer_chan
    What timezone are you in? EST
    What country do you live in? I live in America.
    What languages do you speak? I speak English and a tiny tiny bit of German.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use fraps and Lightshot for both video and screenshotting.
    Why do you think you should become a helper? I believe that I've become very dedicated to this server, and I've noticed a genuine decline in active staff. I would like to change that for the better, as I have ALOT of freetime and can be on almost 24/7. I think that my traits are ideal for the helper position, since I have and will continue to be loyal to the server, I know the insides and outs of the rules, and I know the various punishments. I am confident that my experience on the server has shaped me into the perfect staff member for this server.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 7 hours, at least.
    How long have you been playing Minetime? Since late 2014.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yeah man, I'm currently banned.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I've owned 2 servers in the past.Your in-game name: cancer_chan
    What timezone are you in? EST
    What country do you live in? I live in America.
    What languages do you speak? I speak English and a tiny tiny bit of German.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use fraps and Lightshot for both video and screenshotting.
    Why do you think you should become a helper? I believe that I've become very dedicated to this server, and I've noticed a genuine decline in active staff. I would like to change that for the better, as I have ALOT of freetime and can be on almost 24/7. I think that my traits are ideal for the helper position, since I have and will continue to be loyal to the server, I know the insides and outs of the rules, and I know the various punishments. I am confident that my experience on the server has shaped me into the perfect staff member for this server.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 7 hours, at least.
    How long have you been playing Minetime? Since late 2014.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yeah man, I'm currently banned.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I've owned 2 servers in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.