What's happening to prison?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tozza, Dec 30, 2014.

?

Who wishes netherwart farms went back to how they used to be when grass and dead bush didn't grow?

Poll closed Jan 13, 2015.
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tozza

Tozza New Member

So awhile ago I decided to stop playing minecraft and now that I've come back to it, prison's becoming alot less fun. Netherwart farms are almost deemed useless due to dead bush and grass growing instead of netherwart basically cutting your take in half. Creeper eggs now don't work (I'm aware of the duping) where's the fun going? I'd like to know why netherwart farms do this now and if it'll ever get changed because frankly, it sucks.

2. ADAMATOR1234

ADAMATOR1234 Expert Member

The chance of nether wart growing was altered, slowing the rate of money you'll get from a farm. It was implemented to help make prison harder.

3. LtSpearzZ

LtSpearzZ Dedicated Minetimer

On top of this, if you get a higher McMMO farming level your farm will yield more profit. The higher the farming level, the more nether wart that are going to be replanted automatically and at a farther stage. Each stage has a chance of killing the nether wart so having them replant automatically at the 3rd or 4th stage makes it more probable for them to live.

Sugar cane farms are good for levelling up the farming skill. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. hornom123'

hornom123' New Member

You can thank alpha for the disabled creeper eggs ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.