Requirements Needed VVY's First helper application!

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by MiddleClix, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiddleClix

MiddleClix Active Member

Your in-game name: My In game name is currently "VVY" but im going to change it back once i can. To givebacks. Most players know me as StinkyHoe and or H38. (And my rank is executive for those who don't know)
    What timezone are you in? Im currently in PST zone (Pacific Standard Time)
    What country do you live in? I Live in the USA, and the state is California know as Cali :)
    What languages do you speak? I speak, English fluently, learning spanish, and also know a little bit Chinese but i don't think its necessary to speak on the server.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No? No i don't have it enabled but i can enable when asked.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes i have a screen recorder called Quicktime player, Apowersoft software, and i have gyazo.
    Why do you think you should become a helper? I believe i should become a helper because theres alot of stuff going on on server most helpers / staff dont see what things are going on, and most of those mini games whom don't have players, such as OpPvP, Survival, Factions, and pvpfest those are just some of the mini games who don't have Staff on and i can go on there and take care of it, and i like talking to people, and see what there up to, i help those players i need when i have stuff to give out on different servers, i am an extrovert type of person which means i like to talk, always with a positive mood.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? i can be on every day a week. for 2- 3 hours on the weekdays, Weekdays, weekends up to 1 - 8 hours but i take breaks.
    How long have you been playing Minetime? i have been playing minetime since 2016, but didn't get my fourms account till 2017. So around three years.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Never banned from the fourms, but in-game once due to selling mc accounts in game, i didn't know it was banable but, now i know many people use that excuse "I Didn't know" but i actually didn't know.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? Yes, i have lots of experiense with Helper, Moderator, And Admin, i've never owned a server nore will i want to because i think people would betray me and just grief the server i have put lots of time into.

Wish the other people Luck whom applied for helper, and thanks for taking a look at my application! -VVY

2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.