Unexpected Glorious Victory! :)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Masterenderwolf, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

This is a moment I've waiting to happen for ages now on skywars. And I'm glad this moment finally has happened. I've vsed multiple staff on skywars before including @AgentScreem and have managed to beat them yet whenever I've vsed @Tyler I've been close to killing him but not close enough. Today in a skywars match that dream of beating the Chicken Nugget has come true. I'd went on skywars for some fun and to earn more points because why not. Anyway it just so happened that when I was on @Tyler and @Kyle were also on for the same purposes I would presume. Anyway I knew for a fact those two together had a habit of blowing up islands with Tnt or shooting you with a bow and arrows till you died so I had to take these details into consideration. Once the match started I attempted to team with either of them which didn't work so I tried my next strategy. Next I let them kill off the other players in the 19 player map and perhaps let someone else wipe them out which would mean someone would be doing my dirty work. I needed a better weapon so I went to the bigger island with the tower, a tree and no chests which has mid directly in front of it. My plan was to get to the center of mid and stack up on good gear and snipe anyone coming to mid and if that failed battle them in mid but before I could even get to mid Tyler and Kyle had blown the mid up and along with that they blew up 2 and a half of the 4 bigger islands around mid. I retreated back and managed to get two kills and before I knew it it was only me, Tyler and Kyle left. So my first and second strategy had failed and I was out of ideas to vs an overpowered intelligent staff tag team. So I got cocky on chat and challenged them to come fight me. Suddenly I heard an explosion and Woodman aka Kyle had died. I do not know how he died but I presume an explosion had killed him oh well no worries now it would just be me vs Tyler.

I got even more cocky on chat and challenged Tyler to come fight me which he did. He stayed on a half big island close to where mid was. This island had lava flowing basically nearly all over it and it was quite wrecked. I was still on the island with the tower which I had blown sort of up to distract someone I had been fighting earlier in the match. My strategy was to snipe Tyler till he was on low health then pearl over and defeat him but whenever I came close to that moment he would simple gapple. Tyler though sniped at me and every so often pearled over to fight me sword to sword face to face but whenever his health started to get low he'd simply pearl back to his lava filled island and then would continue to snipe at me then would pearl again and kept repeating this process for quite a while. It eventually got to me that this would take forever to fight Tyler so after attacking him quite intensely after he had pearled to me he had pearled back to his island so I followed and pearled to him hoping to have the slightest chance of getting in some critical hits before he could eat a gapple. After an intense showdown I barely managed to get some major well worth critical hits on Tyler and managed to defeat him. Finally a dream of beating this well known staff member had come true.

All of this is true and happened today. I do not intend on boasting or trying to get attention I am simply posting this as I am quite excited to have finally achieved this dream that I've been wanting to achieve for quite a while now :)
    Thank you for listening I shall also include a screenshot for proof of this that way anyway who does't believe me will know it's true.
    Good game by the way @Tyler and @Kyle pleasure vsing you two and I hope to see you two around on skywars again one day soon :)
    -Kind Regards Masterenderwolf.
    The proof is provided in the screenshot down below I shall also provide a screenshot that I managed to get with @Tyler afterwards. Like I said pleasure vsing you two chaps.

Attached Files:

2. Tyler

Tyler Forum Fanatic

u r hacker!1!11!!!!!!11!!111one!!11!!!

@Kyle is the worst teammate ever -- he blew himself up with TNT.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Masterenderwolf

Lol I didn't hack during the match even though I have the client wurst on :)
    I turned off every part of the client during the match except health tags because I wanted the victory to be legit if I succeeded which I did miraculously. Once I had killed you though I turned all my favorite features back on again just as the match had ended. I'm more of a shopper personally I like the thrill of buying stuff from shop and yoloing everything. And I know I got lucky so I'm not boasting or anything. And poor @Kyle XD.

4. Woodman

Woodman Dedicated Minetimer

I TRIED! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THERE IS A REDSTONE TORCH ON ONE of the islands that happened to light and blow up 2 stacks of tnt that may or may not have made me scream like a little girl and blew me off the side of the map....

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. gone

gone Expert Member

light*

6. Woodman

Woodman Dedicated Minetimer

?

7. Masterenderwolf

So basically you were like this at the start: [​IMG]
    Then when you noticed the tnt about to explode you were like this: [​IMG]
    Then when you died from the tnt you were like this this?: upload_2016-4-24_16-46-48.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. MishkaTheDog

MishkaTheDog Dedicated Minetimer

accurate!

9. Masterenderwolf

I know right :D

10. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Hahahah, Nice job bro.

11. Masterenderwolf

Yep it was a great victory and a epic showdown :)

12. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

haha This thread made me laugh XD

13. Masterenderwolf

How come? :p

14. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Tylers reaction and your competitiveness and your commentary

15. Nico

Nico Expert Member

Good job. :p

16. Masterenderwolf

Oh yea I've always had a cocky competitiveness side to me.
    You being sarcastic or you serious :eek:
    Thank you my apprentice :)

17. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

That fail tho.

18. Masterenderwolf

He did so good in the match until that moment lol.

19. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

How'd you even reply so fast...
    A redstone torch killed him. That's one powerful torch.

20. Masterenderwolf

I have my ways of replying quickly lol.
    As for the redstone torch it reacted with the tnt he placed so obviously he went BOOM!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.