Requirements Needed TOSVortex's staff application.

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by TOSVortex, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Dedicated Minetimer

Your IGN
    IGN Is - TOSVortexNZ

What Time Zone Am I In
    New Zealand Daylight Time

What Country Do i Live in
    I live in the north island of New Zealand

Do you have 2FA enabled on the forums and discord? Yes/No
    I do have 2FA on Forums. i use the Authy app.
    I also have 2FA for discord as well and i use google for that.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    I can get Recording evidence and screen capture evidence. i use OBS to record and F2 to screenshot in minecraft. or i can use snipping tool but that's normally my backup tool.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I have been on Minetime for 6 years. I am active on discord and Minecraft. and i i am fairly known to the community. i see people acting poorly a lot and i cant do anything and sometimes staff are not on. mainly because of time zones. But i do not tolerate bullying to others or put downs or threats, and keeping your cool in these situations is important. But i would love to help minetime.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I can be active on monday to friday 5 hours due to school. but i can hop on to check up on things. weekends i can be on for 12 hours. holidays 12 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    i have been playing for six years started around december 2014. stopped playing when minetime went down. But got straight back to it when it reopened.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    No i have never.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    I did help some servers in minehut where there would be Randoms joining a lot and misbehaving and i would correct their actions.

2. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

No support. You're extremely inappropriate (screaming racial slurs at me when I joined Minetime general VC with you a while ago) and your grammar is awful.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. boba

boba banana
    Premium

I think you’re fine with a simple yes.
    I think you should put a bit more. Categorize your traits and make it more organized.
    Tip: here’s a nicer format to your timing:

Mon-Fri: 5 Hours
    Sat-Sun: 12 Hours
    Holidays: 12 Hours
    When you reply to someone on your application, be sure to use proper wording, and give a neat response. Example: Hello, thank you for replying on my application. (Explain if you disagree and why). (Formally apologize if they think you’re not good and tell them you will improve). Also, take the feedback given and use it. Whether it’s editing, improving activity or changing something. If you think it’s wrong though, politely disagree and explain why you don’t have to.

Overall though, support. I’m not going to go and complain about your grammar but on an application, people expect decent formatting and good grammar. It’s fine if you couldn’t, now you can double check any grammar errors you made.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Beeman

Administrator

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.