Other TOSVortex's staff application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TOSVortex, Sep 22, 2020.

1. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Member

• [Introduction of TOS Vortex]
      • Hello Minetimers and staff, my name is John, i am 17 and turning 18 next year. i live in New Zealand. and English is my only language that i speak.
      • [Your in game name]
      • Alrighty so my in game name currently right now is tosVortex. But when i very first joined which was 6 years ago it was overkillnz1, i am not sure if that rings a bell to any old Minetimers or staff. but my current in game name is tosVortex.
      • [My Current Timezone]
      • New Zealand Time zone in Hawke's Bay (GMT+12)
      • [What Country Do I Live In] - So i live in New Zealand but i am in Hawkes Bay which is a part of New Zealand.
      • [What language do i speak]
      • my main first and only language i do speak is New Zealand.
      • [Do You Have 2FA Enabled]
      • Although i am new to the minetimes forums and forums over all, i am learning my way around it very quickly and am loving the forums page, but yes i have enabled 2FA on my Forums Account.
      • [Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)]
      • Yes i do indeed have Software that makes me capable of capturing any necessary evidence. these softwars are.
      • Recording - Open Broadcast Studios - OBS
      • Editing - Vegas Pro 17
      • screenshots - snipping tool or F2.
      • [Why do you think you should become a helper?]
      • Paragraph 1 - Oh I like this question, so my journey on Minetime began 6 years ago. and the server contained everything that I was interested in like survival Skyblock and prison sky wars, and I played on it everyday because I felt like the server kept me occupied. and i always gave over my full attention to Minetime because of how special the server was.
      • Paragraph 2 - But i always noticed people who would put others down and ruin other peoples day or use there hacks to steal from people. and it always made me feel useless that i could not do anything and i just wanted to be able to do something to help other players out but since I was young i did not think i was capable of becoming a helper of the server.

Paragraph 3 - but as time went on, the longer i played. The more Stronger my connection grew with Minetime, I would always try to give out free items to make other people happy in the server. and try to talk to people who were speaking with words that were put downs I would try to step in trying to stop them.

Paragraph 4 - When Minetime Closes, i didn't know what to do with my life. I had nothing to do because I enjoyed helping people on the server and trying to be a role model and working on my projects in each corner stone of the Minetime server.

Paragraph 5 - When Minetime opened again words could not describe how Happy I was about Minetime opening again, and when i found out Noobcrew was the owner and purchased Minetime. I couldnt thank him enough for being the reason of Minetime staying open, i haven't left the server i have always been working on Minetime, improving and evolving my projects and helping out. when i say helping out, it goes to helping people by giving them items that they need, or purchasing peoples items that are soled in the AH - auction house. Or it can be me talking to people who are feeling sad and are saying suicidal words on the server. also going to ask people with inappropriate names to change them. The list goes on Minetimers and staff. But if i became a staff member of Minetime... You would not regret it.

- tosVortex

#1 TOSVortex, Sep 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Espresso

Espresso Forum Enthusiast

Support because then everyone can be staff!

3. Popmop

Super Moderator

Neutral,
    + I have been in calls with you, and you're pretty chill.
    + You are active in-game, and on the discord and have a pretty good reputation
    - You do not actually have 2FA enabled for your forums account, but since you're new on the forums that's prolly just a mistake
    - While I get the forums are dead we do prefer folk have at the very least 25 Messages and have been on the forums at least a month.
    - Your application is a bit lackluster, you can find previously accepted staff applications to give you an idea of what staff applications typically look like HERE

HERE - Are the Application Requirements

HERE - Is a guide to making a helper application

Best of Luck to you!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Member

thanks. u awesome

cheers popmop bro

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hammynl

Hammynl Forum Enthusiast

Support. I think you should clean up your application and make it more pleasing to read. Right now the sum-ups and colors are all over the place. Cleaning it up will definetly help. Good luck!

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Member

chur g will do

7. Jack

Jack Expert Member

Support

8. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Member

i did that ages ago bud

9. Hammynl

Hammynl Forum Enthusiast

Who are you responding to with this message? You can click the reply button on people their message

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Popmop

Super Moderator

11. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Member

12. Popmop

Super Moderator

could you DM me proof? If you can confirm you did then there's something wrong and we'll need to fix it.

13. Espresso

This aint looing good for ur mod application

14. Popmop

Super Moderator

Well it could very well just be something on the forums that needs to be fixed.

15. Espresso

OKkkkkkk

16. TOSVortex

TOSVortex Member

ill send proff