Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JJoshh, May 13, 2016.

1. JJoshh

JJoshh New Member

Congratulations to anyone who gets the title :).
    Unfortunately, my time in minetime has come to an end. I've wanted to leave for a while, now seems like a convenient time, seeing as the server just shut down. I need to focus on my first priority.: my real life. I need to focus on upcoming finals, my relationship, my job, spring football camps, etc. So, I am sorry to say that I am making this thread, logging out of my account, and never logging back in. I'm sorry for every broken promise, every person I'm leaving.
    Minetime has provided a wonderful experience for me. From the time I first started playing the server in late 2014, to the day it died. I enjoyed every second of it. I made great friends on here, and I will miss everyone. This community has done so much for me, and I am very grateful. A few special people I would like to point out (really sorry if I forgot you, kinda last minute thread making) :

@Aluminastic Thank you for everything you've done. We became great friends and I won't forget you. You got me into classical and inspired me to take up playing classical piano again. I'll miss you.
    @Beastpolarbear I don't need to say that we're good friends. All those times playing together, talking about how you thought my girlfriend was a *****, those things shaped me. I'll miss you.
    @Black_Lightning If you ever come back from the dead and see this, I'll miss you a lot, too. You were a good friend and overall a very nice person. I'm sorry I'm leaving you.
    @BlueberrySenpieh I could write paragraphs about you. I think you understand every emotion I feel while writing about this, so I'll keep it simple: I love you (as a friend of course) (duh).
    @Brooklynn If I could go back to that summer (2015), I would any day. Thank you for everything, and being a great friend while it lasted.
    @Bunni You're never going to see this, but I love you. I'm sorry. I need to move on.
    @Ellie4159 What to even say. So much I could write, but so little space. Thank you for everything. You get my music if you want it. I love you bro. I'll miss you so much.
    @Express555 I won't forget all those nights we spent destroying everyone on hypixel skywars. Some of my best experiences on minecraft. I'll miss you.
    @JessLeTILLER I'm sorry. I love you.
    @LewisPotato We didn't know each other for very long, but we could've and were becoming great friends. I'm sorry I had to leave you. I'm really going to miss you. Good luck :)
    @Lilbbk1 I love you lemon fricker. Good luck with that hot shy guy.
    @Oli Can't seem to find words for how to put this. While writing this, all I seem to remember is those conversations about PLL then me making it awkward in order to defend my sexuality. Those nights were great :). I'll miss you. Make sure Teabag stays babe #1.
    @Popcorn84620 I'm going to miss you a lot popcorn. We were great friends, and thanks for always just being there.
    @Skordok lol you got banned but i didnt haha
    @RaGe_QuItSz I know we haven't seriously talked for a while, but thanks for making one of my worst summers ever livable :)
    @rdculbertson Another person I haven't seriously talked to in a while. I remember when I was a noob and you were one of my very first friends. I miss those days. Tell Emily I said bye :).
    @Salty_Pretzel I'm going to miss you. I remember when we first started talking to each other, and I contantly got you confused with @Popcorn84620. Ah, good days. Goodbye mate :).
    @Satoru i luv you
    @Sir-Teabag I secured your spot as babe #1. Goodbye :)
    @SouthPaw32 Ah, we had our times but we ended up being really great friends. I'll miss you. Keep playing micro battles and improving your pvp for me :).
    @suejeanbee I know we aren't really all that close of friends, but I want to say goodbye. Good luck :).
    @TankTheKiller I'm really sorry I'm leaving. I'd give you my minecraft account, but password problems.
    @_kckiki_ I'd go back to that summer any day of my life. Good luck :).

Again, I apologize for leaving. I feel it's best if I leave now. I love you all and wish you all luck in whatever it is you want to succeed in. Goodbye :).

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Blueberries

Blueberries Expert Member

HAHA I'm first
    I wonder if he'll even read the replies to this
    To Josh: I really could say a lot, but I think I've said enough already.
    Good luck with Alex
    Good luck with football
    Good luck with anything else you may encounter
    I'm really sad I will no longer get to talk to you.
    I love you.
    Bye, Joshabelle.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kappa

Kappa Expert Member

Thanks bud. Ill miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Popcorn84620

Popcorn84620 Forum Fanatic

In the beginning there is always an end, sad to see you go Josh. Best of luck in real life!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Awe, Bye Josh. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

I'LL MISS YOU TOO BABE #2!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Nico

Nico Expert Member

I didn't really get to know you, but this thread is magnificent. Goodbye, and good luck with your future!

8. Tenk

Tenk Guest

Bye bye Josh *tear* ):

9. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Going to be sad not seeing one of the first people I met on forums :(
    Miss you Bud. Enjoy your life and make the most of it.
    -Kind Regards Masterenderwolf.

10. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

i wasn't mentioned </3
    Sad to see you go :((((((((((((((((((( :( :( :( :(
    bai <33

Good luck in life, wherever it may take you

11. Beastpolarbear

Beastpolarbear Dedicated Minetimer

aw, good times. Ill miss you jishhhhhh and a tip for the future - SLEEP ALOT BC SLEEP IS LIFE AND BE A JUBBY POLARBEAR WITH A HOT JAW LINE

12. Tenk

Tenk Guest

Great life advice.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Beastpolarbear

Beastpolarbear Dedicated Minetimer

Ikr

14. xDesirables

xDesirables Forum Enthusiast

15. SouthPaw32

SouthPaw32 Expert Member

Well, I guess it was just time. You were like one of the only good ones, and you will be missed. Good luck in life! Also, don't worry I'll work on my pvp

16. Lilbbk1

Lilbbk1 Forum Enthusiast

this is **** all of this is **** I'm going to ******* lose it I don't know what to do I need ******* counseling

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. _kckiki_

_kckiki_ Forum Enthusiast

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Josh

18. SouthPaw32

SouthPaw32 Expert Member

Then we wouldn’t let him leave, so he faked suicide. You literally could’ve just never logged in again. Didn’t need to tell one of the dumbest motherfucking lies ever.

19. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

Could you not just bump random threads...

20. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

shut up ho

miss ya josh where ever you are

• Agree Agree x 1